Decision making help please :)

Lilthuglet

Hi all, I have a decision to make I was hoping y'all could help me with. The quarantine tank is up and running and I'm off to the fish shop tomorrow. But am I going to get...

Another 3 guppies with beautiful black and silver spots to go into my planted 20g long with 9 guppies and 2 nerite snails that live there at the moment.

OR

10 kubotai green neon rasbora to go into my planted 29g long with the 10 ember tetras and three platies that currently live there.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Ghelfaire

I like the second one

Upvote 0

Leeman75

Another vote for option 2!

Upvote 0

Fisch

Just to be different...option 1.
That will complete that tank and you see if your quarantine tank can build more bb to take on the bigger group of neons.

Upvote 0

Lilthuglet

Whoever I get will be going into the quarantine tank for three or four weeks either way. ☺️

Upvote 0

Fisch

Whoever I get will be going into the quarantine tank for three or four weeks either way. ☺
Exactly, I am a big proponent of QT. Depending on how big the QT is and where the little guys come from you may be able to have both together in quarantine.

Upvote 0

SouthAmericanCichlids

I say number 2, I've always wanted kubotai rasboras, and they are pretty rare so you probably won't have availability for these fish for a while, but guppies you can always get. Maybe put up a poll for people to vote on?

Upvote 0

Lilthuglet

The guppies and rasboras come from two different shops so I don't want to QT them together. May be being paranoid but I'd rather be careful. ☺️

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Gameynerd23
  • Question
40 Gallon Tank Tank stockings?
Replies
Views
Candace
  • Question