Dec. 2008 Fish Lore Aquarium Magazine

Mike

HI All - the latest Fish Lore Aquarium Magazine is now online. Thank you to Alessa for the articles and fishy quiz and to the member's spotlighted this month: JDHef and MousePotato!

Here's the link to the mag:

Fish Lore Aquarium Magazine

Thanks,
Mike

pinkfloydpuffer

Great magazine!

I was a betta in the quiz... haha.

capekate

great magazine again! Its always nice to read the profiles of our members. LOL on the fish quiz... I guess I am a blue Chromis. That was fun...
The thread of the month is a great choice with all our Betta Mommies here taking care of their nursery full of fry.
The rest of the articles I will have to look at tomorrow when I am more awake.
And again, congrats to the fish photo contest winners.

Mike

Also, I posted this a moment ago in the contest winners thread but I'll repeat it here too. We are no longer using PetSmart for the $10 gift codes to the winners. Instead we are going with $10 gift certificates that can be used at, liveaquaria or in any of their catalogs.

Alessa

Glad you folks liked it! I enjoyed making the betta story and the glass cat article... but I LOVED making the quiz! ;D

Thanks to you Mike, for having this great website!

Mike

Thanks for all you did in this one Alessa! I like working on and reading the magazine too. But it's only as good as the articles and spotlights we get for it. That's a hint for any other members that would like to help out by writing articles with us for the mag!

Matt

I can't wait to read it

Maybe one day FishLore may have its own magazine sold at shops and all over the world

Shawnie

great mag as always mike!! love the member spotlites..its nice to know about people...I was a snail on the quiz LOL ...cant wait for all the holiday parties!!!!!!!

Lucy

As always it's a great magazine this month.
The member spot lights are my favorite.

Alessa, I want that betta, and I want him now. lol
I can't wait for the next installment.

Nice job on the quiz, it was fun.
I'm a Blue Chromis
The red tail shark fits me better, but I took the quiz twice and still came out a Blue Chromis. lol

Shawnie

Lucy said:
As always it's a great magazine this month.
The member spot lights are my favorite.

Alessa, I want that betta, and I want him now. lol
I can't wait for the next installment.

Nice job on the quiz, it was fun.
I'm a Blue Chromis
The red tail shark fits me better, but I took the quiz twice and still came out a Blue Chromis. lol
only you would do it twice to question that ....I don't think from knowing you here that youa re a rts by any means...you have been more like a snail...but opinions aren't what matter ;D

Lucy

Shawnie said:
only you would do it twice to question that ....I don't think from knowing you here that youa re a rts by any means...you have been more like a snail...but opinions aren't what matter ;D

isis

Haha! I'm:

36-47 You are a Blue Chromis - You enjoy the company of friends, and like to hang out with them. You also occasionally and secretly enjoy being the center of attention.

pamd

Alessa, the quiz was really cute. I'm a red tailed shark, which suits me well. Are you going to continue the betta story? It doesn't say "to be continued" and I want to know what happens next to the little guy!

I, too enjoy the member profiles. JDHef's fishkeeping experience is eerily similar to mine, complete with starting with goldfish as a young kid, community freshwater tanks, a five-year foray into saltwater in the early 1980s, the 25-year hiatus and now bettas. I don't have any community tanks now. Is that next?

Thanks for keeping the magazine going and so interesting, Mike!

Butterfly

great magazine as usual! Now Mike what kind of fish is that on the cover ???
Carol

Mike19

cool mag, thanks Alessa and everyone else who contributed in the magazine, can't wait for the Jan edition

sticky fish

Awesome job!!!!!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom