Dear Wriggly

1. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Dear Wriggley

My dear Brother,
    I know you are happy living in South Carolina. Please don't worry as our people are putting up funny lights and trying to plant huge trees in our houses. They get over it, and put it all away in a week or so. You will get extra good food snacks too. If you act sad or sleepy watch the people run to that machine and start sending notes to MM and friends!!! It is so funny, as soon as they do that, get up and act normal and they will feed you. We have Ted trained really well as I'm am sure you are doing with the people you now own. Oh yes, and don't worry about the fat guy that runs around in 2 days dressed in red!!!....and our people worry about dropsy!!! He disappears in a few days too. Also I saw pictures of some 4 legged things that run around on the top of the house...they don't stay but good grief!!!!.. look at the bioload from those things...we are lucky to be in cycled tanks!!. So we just thought we would give You a fins-up on what is going on.

Love, your brother Glacier and "The Guys"

Oops Brother we forgot something else.
    About a week after the fat guy with dropsy leaves your people will begin to act strange again!!! Yes that's what we hear. They will get all dressed up and go out....in that case for some reason they seem to crawl home or fall down a lot. Sometimes there might be a whole school of peoples at your house...they are so silly. They seem to cut back on eating and take in lots of fluids and get real loud....they put their arms around eachother and touch their mouths together...don't worry buddy...it usuallt doen't last long and none them gets hurt, anyway they don't do well using dividers. The next day can be tough...Your people might be real quiet and sleep alot...so be sure you eat well the day before!!! You can find out more about that on PeopleLore. It sure is fun owning peoples!! It's always a learning process.

See ya brother!!

2. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Cute!

Hope wrigley is well too :)

3. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL ted, you have too much time in your hands :giggle: I wonder how wriggly is doing.... i saw ken posted a video of it on youtube a few days ago... :;sh

4. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Ted was getting firewood!! When I came in, the keyboard was all wet!!!...those guys are too much.

5. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:nono: Naughty fish, get back in your tank! LOL

Really cute, Ted. Are you also making snow bettas outside today?

6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;rl so gotta love a grown man whose caring and considerate enough to share with the "brotha hood"!!!

of course I mean :;santaclaus

happy holidays to all you crazy fish lovers!:;nw

7. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

I LOVE it lololololol.......

8. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing oh my god, the people on this forum are on a roll today. This is hysterical!

9. hooxeii Well Known Member Member

:)

10. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Dear wiggley, please go back to the top...we forgot something you should know.

11. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

rofl

12. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Pssttt...Glacier and "the Guys", when people come to your house and put Ted in a white jacket...it's okay-just make sure he sends someone over to feed you:) When he comes home, he'll be free of the "whirling disease".

:anim_35::giggle:-sorry Ted, couldn't resist;)

13. redlessi Well Known Member Member

:;laughing:;laughing:;laughing:;laughing

14. aquatic mouse Well Known Member Member

So funny!

15. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Dear Glacier and The Guys,
    What a pleasant surprise hearing from you. I'm glad to hear that all of you are doing well. I'm loving it here in SC where it's warm and toasty. My Dad, Ken, is still asleep and he forgot to sign off so here I sit typing under his name.

It's been an interesting week acclimating to my new home. I love it! So much room to swim. Although I do miss you guys, I'm glad the fighting is over! I love being out on my own. I prefer to live alone. hmmm seems I've seen that some where. I've only been here 8 days and already Dad has given my home a makeover. My tank is sporting live plants now! I'll be sure to send you guys some updated photos soon!

My new adopted family is too funny. I have brothers and sisters that are orange and huge, and it seems they are always blowing me kisses for some reason. Too, they seem to be a bit goofy. I think they've been partying! :;toast. I'll have to tell Dad!
    I'm not sure I would enjoy all of the activities that I've seen going on in their home. :giggle:I think I'll keep my distance. (I'm flaring at them now but they don't seem to be intimidated. Just wait until I get bigger then they'll run!)

Doh! Dad is waking up. Gotta go!
    Keep yourselves safe! I know something is up with all the colored lights and trees in the house. My Dad mentioned Santa to me and I'm breathless with anticipation! Ooooooh look at the pretty lights!
    Sending you good tidings for 2010! Keep in touch!
    Your loving brother,
    Wriggley :animal0028:<----look at me! look at me! I'm free!

16. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

:;laughing, nutters!! Can't leave a computer alone for 2 seconds without those little guys jumping on it...

17. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:;laughing Ya'll are crazy!

Your betta boys better be good, Santa is coming soon, you don't want to find carbon in your stocking. :nono:

18. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

carbon in your stalking, too funny!

19. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

:) Love it! MM's babies are as smart as my puppies (who are also very intelligent and sneaky and type emails to their mama and sibs living here).

20. Diggly Well Known Member Member

lol that is unbelievably cute, I cant wait to see wriggleys response ;)

Edit: I really should read all of the thread first :( I feel nawty now