Dear Moderators and members of this fine forum - cry for help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meenu, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Meenu

MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Facts: In the relatively short amount of time that I have been a member here, I have posted over 3000 times. I am on here at work, on here at home, and even on here when I should be asleep.

Discussion: Clearly, there should be an intervention. Or a whipping. Maybe revokation of my FL membership. At the least, a support group.

Solution:
    Does FL provide these services? If you don't, I see a bleak future for myself. I will have to find a reality TV show on VH1 to address my FishLore addiction.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  2. FishVixen

FishVixenValued MemberMember

Easy to do I joined in Feb and have about 150 post and was unable to post for about 2 weeks (and I'm just a novice) for so I can see a trend starting. Intervention where are you? Maybe hypnosis? :;dk

3. clickWell Known MemberMember

wow... We joined around the same time and I too tend to log in from work and home but I'm not even close to your posting record. Like MTS, I doubt there's a cure for Fishlore. Sorry but you'll have to suffer here with us, the other addicts :)

4. OP
    OP
    Meenu

MeenuFishlore VIPMember

FishVixen - Give yourself 6 months. You'll be asking for help too. I think I post like 500 messages a month, and I am not even a mod. *sigh*

Click, you didn't become an unstoppable force. You did it right!

5. harpua2002

harpua2002Fishlore VIPMember

LOL... my job is in the fishroom now so I can be around pretty much all the time... good for the post count, bad for the addiction!

Meenu, you need more tanks and a Python. ;)

6. OP
    OP
    Meenu

MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I already have issues! You can't encourage even bigger ones. This is a solution area. You're just messing with me because youu want me to end up on VH1's reality show Intervention!!! :;laughing

7. Furallicah

FurallicahWell Known MemberMember

Lol Meenu I know the feeling. I've been a member sence January 2010...and I have a thousand posts.....when did that happen...o_O

Fishlore has caused be to go from a single little 5gal...too two 5gals, a 25gal, a 40gal, and two 1gal bowls....and I'm getting a 120gal in august...AHHHHH!:;a1

8. OP
    OP
    Meenu

MeenuFishlore VIPMember

clearly, you need to be asking for help too. Your stats aren't as bad as mine, but they aren't pretty either. don't listen to harpua - she's an enabler.

9. Furallicah

Harpua....suggesting more tanks o_O I think my house might explode with fish!

10. FishVixen

I know what you mean! I started with 1 tank in Jan Now have 6 and sold one already to a friend in need. (they had a floor full of water fromm a 50 gal seam and fish were flopping in the gravel) and it's all fishlores fault I know it is! There is subliminal messages on the forums to buy new tanks! >:D

11. ppate1977

ppate1977Well Known MemberMember

Totally true, first thing I do in the morning and last thing before bed... I check this site. Oh, and in_between.

12. FishVixen

Fishlore annonamous FA anyone? Daily 1 hour meetings at 12 noon EST.

13. Furallicah

Lol I basically go to sleep and wake up with new tanks....XD

14. OP
    OP
    Meenu

MeenuFishlore VIPMember

the MTS meeting is over there *pointing*

This meeting is for people with mPs (multiple Posting syndrome)

15. FishVixen

But I need both meetings!!!!!

I just went tonight to see a aquarium shop I had never been to and after 1 1/2 hrs walked out with 3 female bettas and 2 males with 5-1 gal tanks. I'm now getting a betta addiction also. Have 8 now. HHMMM the bathroom doesn't have a tank yet!!!!! My poor roommate!

Ok folks I'm getting tired and slap happy so good night all!

16. OP
    OP
    Meenu

MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Thanks, vixen, for picking the support group. I know you had the whipping option, and membership revocation. *whew*

17. Furallicah

That or Harpua is sneaking into my house and leaving them there....lol Or unless its you Meenu!!! I knew it!;D

18. FishVixen

No actually it's the fairy mermaid.

19. Furallicah

*gasp* :;jaws

20. Jaysee

JayseeFishlore LegendMember

Meenu, give yourseld some slack...you were all but bed ridden for a while and was not working.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice