Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

Dear Human... Funny | Page 2

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by hooxeii, Mar 25, 2010.

1. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

hooxeii, I think we need to be checking our email and internet history more often...I came in this morning and found water on my keyboard! I checked my history and found some very naughty betta pics on my computer! I think I am going to have to put some parental controls on here to keep those naughty boys from being tempted!! I also think my boys have been talking to yours! It could be there is a plan in the making...

2. Elodea Well Known Member Member

:;rl:;rl:;rl:;rl Oh, no, another thread gone mental...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  3. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

lol, i can hear my boys saying those things right now! ohhh look at me flutter my cuteness at you....ohhh if i just wiggle a little harder and do our special "trick" just one more time, you'll feed me again! my cats beg all the time, my fish beg, my daughter begs.....lol. at least they know who to come and beg to! ME. :D

4. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Just so you know, over the weekend Draconis decided to try a new trick at feeding time. If he sees the hand come near the surface and it takes too long in his mind, he jumps up for it now... He never did this before. He HAS read this thread.
    Sneaky little beggar!! It still won't work, :p

5. hooxeii Well Known Member Member

Volly's influence is spreading, then. He jumps like a maniac around feeding time.

6. GoGreen Well Known Member Member

:;laughing
    Volly: 1
    Human: 0