Dear Human... Funny 

hooxeii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
((Sometimes the silly bug bites))

Dear Human,

I couldn't help but notice that you do not understand me. You sit there at your desk all the time with your hands and opposable thumbs and large brain, yet you do not understand my simple body language.

When I look at you, you are supposed to feed me. This is how it works. You think you are the dominant species, but ah, who's the one that gets his meals delivered to him and poo cleaned up by a so-called higher life form on a regular basis? Me. You only -think- you're the one in charge.

How can a fish be typing, you ask? Believe me, you don't want to know. It would blow your feeble human mind.

Anyways, I just wanted to write you to say that I will continue to beg and pout and look adorable until food is delievered into my domain. I would also like to remind you that my tank is mine and you should stop looking at it. I know you like it, and you want to live in it, but it is MINE. This is why I flare at you whenever you look at it. Got to remind you who's boss.

Also yesterday you destroyed my bubblenest and I worked SO HARD on it. The ladies, they would have been impressed, but no, you had to get out that scary siphon thing and mess it up. Now it is ruined and no female would ever put her eggs in THAT.

I will now resume my usual begging routine.

Love,
Volly

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That has to be the funnies thing I ever read.

bassbonediva

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
ROFL!! Love it! It almost sounds like a cat writing it.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ROFL! That was funny!

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Lol that's great

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That is too funny! I know exactly what you are talking about! Here are a couple of my beggers!

Attachments

uprightandlocked

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Very good, very good!!! I have to tell you, sometimes I decorate my tanks and wish I could live in them, they're so pretty!

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
ROFLMBO!!!

Change the signature and it could have been one of my kids

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
hooxeii said:
((Sometimes the silly bug bites))

Dear Human,

I couldn't help but notice that you do not understand me. You sit there at your desk all the time with your hands and opposable thumbs and large brain, yet you do not understand my simple body language.

When I look at you, you are supposed to feed me. This is how it works. You think you are the dominant species, but ah, who's the one that gets his meals delivered to him and poo cleaned up by a so-called higher life form on a regular basis? Me. You only -think- you're the one in charge.

How can a fish be typing, you ask? Believe me, you don't want to know. It would blow your feeble human mind.

Anyways, I just wanted to write you to say that I will continue to beg and pout and look adorable until food is delievered into my domain. I would also like to remind you that my tank is mine and you should stop looking at it. I know you like it, and you want to live in it, but it is MINE. This is why I flare at you whenever you look at it. Got to remind you who's boss.

Also yesterday you destroyed my bubblenest and I worked SO HARD on it. The ladies, they would have been impressed, but no, you had to get out that scary siphon thing and mess it up. Now it is ruined and no female would ever put her eggs in THAT.

I will now resume my usual begging routine.

Love,
Volly
lol...volly reminds me of Pinky and the Brain... is he plotting to take over the world? (Zorf!)

click

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hillarious. Makes me want to get a betta...but I must resit the urge...no room for one

broncosno1

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
its funny but its sad cause that fish is sooooooo right. my fish rule whatever free time and brain activity I can muster after a hard days work.

hooxeii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Volly says that he is not, in fact, planning -global- conquest. He doesn't like antarctica, so someone else can have that.

He also says that MM's pictures perfectly illustrate the lack of communication between bettas and people. Look at those faces. They are CLEARLY asking for food, yet their bellies are not filled!

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Haha, thanks for sharing! I'm just going to casually NOT let my boys read this. It might give them even more ideas...
No Draconis, get away from the keys, GET OFF, noooooo stop

Haha overpowered human!!! Volly, I feel your pain. I dance and dance and dance but for what. Nothing but a laugh and a point "Look at him" they say "hahaha" they go. I'm sick of it.

Signed, Draconis

Sorry, he got me. You really DON'T wanna know how they type...

Hooxeii, well done, it cheered my FrI morning up, and woke me up trying not to laugh out loud here!!

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Cute and funny! I really can't imagine how they'd type.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great story Hooxeii!

I'm glad I have my computer password protected so my boy Wriggley doesn't sign on and get ideas. Otherwise I would have to Quarantine this thread. ROFL. (just teasing).
Ken

marina3

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Whatch out when you go clean his tank!!! I think he has planned a attack!!!!

mcurtissdsu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
LOL!!!

I needed that, thank you!

loachaholic

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
hooxeii said:
Since I imagine jumping on the keyboard might cause either suffocation or a short circuit, I'm going to put my money on fish-telekinesis.

Fish_Man

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
that was funny, can't wait till you write more

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads