Dear Ambellina

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I don't know if I'll be able to get a decent pic of her cause she's so small lol!
Everytime I look at her I'm like 'wow, she's tiny'. I just can't get over it ;D
Hopefully she'll like her new plants tomorrow though. I've decided to cut my useless class (the teacher is from Africa and I can't understand a word he says... I'll just stay home and read the textbook lol) and go to the store to pick up stuff for Ambellina instead

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks!

Here's another pic to show her smallness

You can see a cory at the front, which is a young cory, not fully grown. I used to think they were tiny lol. Ambellina is above swimming around. That little blur up there ;D

Attachments

aquatic mouse

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Oooh! Fun! I've wanted to get a puffer, but I don't want to go the salt water/brackish tank route yet. Uh oh! MTS flaring up!

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Dwarf puffers are very tiny, and are guaranteed (never heard of them not working) to work with otos ;D

You know you want one.... get another tank... get another tank... get another tank...
;D

aquatic mouse

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You're too funny, Pink! I've been thinking about moving my leopard gecko back to his 20 gallon terrarium to free up the 10 gallon aquarium he's occupying. I was going to use it for a betta, but I'm trying to decide between a betta or a dwarf puffer. I couldn't find a puffer profile in the freshwater section. Would one be okay in a 10 gallon? I love their cute little faces. They look like they're smiling!

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your sticky in the forum. Yay! It'll be a good size. Argh, more decisions.

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
You're too funny, Pink! I've been thinking about moving my leopard gecko back to his 20 gallon terrarium to free up the 10 gallon aquarium he's occupying. I was going to use it for a betta, but I'm trying to decide between a betta or a dwarf puffer. I couldn't find a puffer profile in the freshwater section. Would one be okay in a 10 gallon? I love their cute little faces. They look like they're smiling!

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your sticky in the forum. Yay! It'll be a good size. Argh, more decisions.
Yeah, I haven't gotten around to writing a profile on the dwarf puffers yet... maybe next month

I'd get 2 females for a 10g and some otos. I just have the cories with Ambellina right now because if she decides to not like them anymore they can easily be moved. So far they are getting along perfectly though.

Betta people are gonna get mad at me for this, but.... I think a 10g is better used as a dwarf puffer tank than a betta. Of course it's all due to personal preference, and I do love my bettas, but they are lots of trouble. They just get sick and die alot. Puffers are more challenging, but in a different way. I'm not very good at explaining myself lol.

DPmom26

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
PFP your killing me with the subliminal hints
I swear I wonder if you call me in the middle of the night and tell me over and over "get another tank you need a puffer you need a puffer you need a puffer "
ha ha ha just kidding but you have brought me over to the puffer side

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
PFP your killing me with the subliminal hints
I swear I wonder if you call me in the middle of the night and tell me over and over "get another tank you need a puffer you need a puffer you need a puffer "
ha ha ha just kidding but you have brought me over to the puffer side
Well, that is what they pay me for

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom