Deadliest Catch Xbox 360 Game

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm a big fan of the tv show the Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel. I've also read the book "Time Bandit" written by the Hillstrand brothers which is really good too.

Anyone else besides me looking forward to the release of this game on the xbox? It's the first time I've put in a pre-order for a videogame. I thought it was going to be released today but I guess it wasn't. Ah well, the wait continues.

Looks like there will be online leagues too. Look for the F/V FishLore.

Here's a link to the game developer's website for those interested in this game. I want to see this game succeed.

Mike

Coryd55

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have seen commercials and heard about it and wondering how well it will be executed. I think it has great potential but not so sure of how well it will turn out to be. Let me know how it turns out. It would be great if you could put a review up.

Angela_96

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thats a cool show, my husband is into it I have watched it w/ him a few times. I guess when we get a gaming system we will have to get that for him.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I've not seen the show, but is it coming out for anything other than xbox 360? That's the 1 new gaming console I won't touch.

ninilie

Valued Member
Reaction score
Oh man we love that show. Even my husband who is not so into the fish tanks loves it. I will have to let him know about the game. It will probally be to many buttons for me to play lol im more of a computer game person then console.

Coryd55

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Dave: Its coming out on PC and Xbox 360. PC will not have online multiplayer though.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My xbox got the "red ring of death" Thursday night. Gotta wait for the box to arrive and then ship it to them for repair - I'm out of an xbox for a couple of weeks. Just imagine being the one responsible and catching the flack for all these hardware failures. This is the second box that I've had it happen to and I don't really play it all that often. Ugh.

I will be getting this game though and the Sid Meier's Civilzation Revolution when it comes out in July.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Crazy thing is that Microsoft put out the 360 knowing the heating problems.
yeah, for some reason, that doesn't surprise me.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL.. That does follow Microsoft's policy of releasing products with tremendous amounts of known problems.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
and letting customers test those products for them, for free.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yea.. it's nice that they let people pay to test their products. They're a very caring and generous bunch. :;pirate

ninilie

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ours got the red ring of death too but we had a warrenty so we took it back to Bestbuy and got a Playstation3. Much happier now i think (i dont play it).

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom