Dead Betta

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
In my parents house. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Experience
More than 10 years
This morning when I woke up, I found my Betta dead. It's really sad. :'( But at least I'm happy that he's not suffering anymore. The reason I say that is because I saw a large lump that is on the inside of the fsh. Here is a pic of him.
Tom

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
:'( I am so sorry to hear about your betta. :'(  I know how you are feeling, having lost more than one betta myself.  They are such lovely and personal fish.  They make you feel like they really know you and care about you.

Especially if you have had this fish for nearly a year, You have had a special relationship with him and he was a very beautiful fish.  You have my deepest sympathies and you are and will be in my thoughts.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Rose
:'(

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sorry you lost your Betta If he was in one of the tanks you have listed it might be better to wait for awhile to get another betta. Both tanks are a little over crowded and a new Betta might do better in a less crowded environment.
Carol

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No you should never put another betta in a 1 - 1.5 gallon tank. They cannot be heated and filtered. You need at least a 5 gallon tank for a Betta as they are Tropical Fish and need to be treated like them. I am sorry that you lost your Betta, but please do not replace him if you cannot provide what they need.

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I am very sorry your Bettas had died. It was a truly beautiful fish!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known
Reaction score
so sorry to hear about your betta!!!! I know how you feel I had a betta, Aquamarine, and she was crushed by a tank decoration. I am so sorry for you! Miley

New Threads