David Attenborough (Used through a Vocoder) narrates my fish tank documentary!

Sam0
Member
I made this for fun using just my iPhone and I love how it turned out! I think most fish keepers should appreciate this video in someway. Check it out and let me know what you think!


 
emeraldking
Member
Sam0 said:
I made this for fun using just my iPhone and I love how it turned out! I think most fish keepers should appreciate this video in someway. Check it out and let me know what you think!


Well, that's interesting that you've used the voice of David Attenborough...
 
Roman96
Member
That was very well done, especially to only have been done on an iphone.
 
Mhamilton0911
Member
I loved it!
 
Magua
Member
What!?! This was amazing!!!!
 
  • Thread Starter
Sam0
Member
Thanks people, glad you all are enjoying it! I hope it inspires others to make videos of their own tanks
 
betta06
Member
that is SO cool! I did not know you could do that!
 
Magua
Member
Sam0 said:
Thanks people, glad you all are enjoying it! I hope it inspires others to make videos of their own tanks
Maybe a mini tutorial????? :D What app(s) did you use?? I’d love to try this…for my tank(s) and as a parody video for my organizing business. LOL!
 
  • Thread Starter
Sam0
Member
Magua said:
Maybe a mini tutorial????? :D What app(s) did you use?? I’d love to try this…for my tank(s) and as a parody video for my organizing business. LOL!
- this is the site I used, it’s super easy. I than played it through my speakers and recorded it through my phone, however I’m sure there are better ways of capturing the audio. Some of the celebrities/characters are better than others, and sometimes you have to send your ‘sentence’ multiple times until it sounds right (you get different results each time you resubmit the sentence). Hope this helps, please tag or notify me if you end up making one, I would love to check it out, that goes for anyone else too!

I should also mention I don’t know what the legality is behind this aha, something to maybe consider
 
betta06
Member
Sam0 said:
- this is the site I used, it’s super easy. I than played it through my speakers and recorded it through my phone, however I’m sure there are better ways of capturing the audio. Some of the celebrities/characters are better than others, and sometimes you have to send your ‘sentence’ multiple times until it sounds right (you get different results each time you resubmit the sentence). Hope this helps, please tag or notify me if you end up making one, I would love to check it out, that goes for anyone else too!

I should also mention I don’t know what the legality is behind this aha, something to maybe consider
that is pretty cool!
 
Yeoy
Member
It won't load for me but it's a cool concept. And I wouldn't worry about the legality. Anything like that would have a fair-use/free-play/parody coverage and as long as you aren't selling it to someone pretending it's the real Attenborough, you'll be fine.
 
betta06
Member
Yeoy said:
It won't load for me but it's a cool concept. And I wouldn't worry about the legality. Anything like that would have a fair-use/free-play/parody coverage and as long as you aren't selling it to someone pretending it's the real Attenborough, you'll be fine.
it takes quite a while to load sometimes.
 
carsonsgjs
Member
betta06 said:
it takes quite a while to load sometimes.
Probably suffering with high traffic because everyone on fishlore is now playing around with it!

Myself included...
 
  • Moderator
Coradee
Moderator
Member
Sam0 said:
I should also mention I don’t know what the legality is behind this aha, something to maybe consider
I don’t think you need worry, it’s more ‘in the style of’ rather than being his actual voice :)
 
Gudgie
Member
That was fantastic! :D
 
Top Bottom