Dark Theme For Forum?

DrWigglespank

I've looked at the settings and have only found Fishlore & Original themes. If there is already a dark theme and I've missed it, I'd appreciate it if someone can point me to it.

If not, I'd love to see a dark theme added. I do use a browser extension that changes sites to a dark mode, but it doesn't always work well with some sites (this being one of them).

david1978

I'm pretty sure we don't have that. Mike would probably break it if we did. Lol.

Feohw

There's dark mode on the app. I also have dark mode on my phones browser. I do wish there was a proper dark mode for PC though. I use an extension as you do and it works for me. A new dark theme would be nice though as the extension isn't perfect.

Mike

Yeah there is no dark theme right now, but I'm currently planning the upgrade for the next xenforo version so I can look into getting one set up then.

toeknee

If you're using a laptop or desktop you can get the "dark reader" extensions for your web browser which turns all webpages into a black background for easier on the eyes night time viewing.

DrWigglespank

Yeah there is no dark theme right now, but I'm currently planning the upgrade for the next xenforo version so I can look into getting one set up then.

That would be fantastic, and very much appreciated.

NC122606

I've looked at the settings and have only found Fishlore & Original themes. If there is already a dark theme and I've missed it, I'd appreciate it if someone can point me to it.

If not, I'd love to see a dark theme added. I do use a browser extension that changes sites to a dark mode, but it doesn't always work well with some sites (this being one of them).
Omg, I was just going to suggest this.

midna

I would give my soul for a dark mode, honestly.

LiamHartwick

It would really benefit this forum

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
WondrousEchelon
Replies
Views
Mii
Replies
Views
Lucy