75 Gallon Tank Danio Problems

Gameynerd23

Hello, I have a 75 Gallon tank with this stocking currently:

5 Dojo Loaches
12 Emerald Corys (Brocbis/Corydoras Splendens)
Around 15 or so Zebra Danios

My school of Zebra Danios used to be a lot bigger, but it's been dwindling ever since I added them. Most of them were/are glofish, so I think they just came with parasites of some kind and it's been spreading through the school. I don't really know what to do about that. I don't want to add any medicine that could harm my Dojo Loaches because I'm much more attached to them than the danios. Anyway, I'm also wondering if I could do this stocking when I either get the danio problem sorted out or they all disappear (I've never seen a dead body, I just know there's a lot fewer of them in there). This is the stocking I'd like to do eventually:

5 Dojo Loaches
15 Emerald Corys
30 Assorted Danio Rerio (like Leopard or gold danios)

EDIT: I don't have the exact water parameters rn, but the tank is cycled. I try to keep the water at about 73 degrees farenheit. My Ph is about 7.4, I have hard water where I live.

Hellfishguy

Is your tank covered?

Upvote 0

Gameynerd23

Is your tank covered?
Yep, I only open the lid when I feed them. I don't think I'm underfeeding them. I give the danios a pinch of flakes to match their group size once a day and they also peck on shrimp pellets. I've seen a few glofish danios get either really thin, like parasite thin, or really bloated, like glofish birth defect kind of bloated.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Gameynerd23
Replies
Views
Wendybrass
  • Question
20 Gallon Tank Is this a danio?
Replies