Dalmation Molly Sick??

Discussion in 'Molly' started by Miggy2141, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Miggy2141New MemberMember

The last week has been a weird one for the molly. lets start by saying that I have a 10 gallon tank with a African dwarf frog, Long-Finned Skirt Tetra, and an otto fish, along with the molly. everything was going well the first month when the fish were brought home but this last week my girlfriend and myself noticed that she hasn't been herself, before she would be very active: eating, swimming and on occasion bullying the tetra. now she eats very little and seems that her top fin is dowm some times and her tail isn't straight, it kind of dips, not sure how to put it into words hope it makes sense. we have bought some treatment "Marineland All-In-One Remedy" hoping this would help her. My question is anyone would have a clue as to what she might have or are we over thinking this?? thanks!

2. Iverg1

Iverg1Well Known MemberMember

Could you include a picture plz it might be fin rot but I can’t be sure

3. OP
    OP
    M

Miggy2141New MemberMember

I will post as soon as i get home i thought i had one before i posted the question

4. OP
    OP
    M

5. OP
    OP
    M

She is looking better this is her today. Day 4of 5 days treatment

6. StormTrooper

StormTrooperValued MemberMember

She kinda looks gravid (pregnant)--maybe this is why she is acting different. Live bearers tend to act funny when they are gravid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice