Daddy's Girl Checkin' out Daddy's Tank

Treefork

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Here's my little fish lover. The only one of my four kids who really shows interest regularly in the fish tanks. (My five year old daughter says "Why do you always buy fish everyday dad?!")

Hsunami

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
lol that's cute, ty for the share

time to get one tank for herself for her room birthday present!!!

Brainlady

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
What a cutey!!!! It is lovely that she is interested at that age, I imagine the colors and the movement are fun for her. Great video.

Danni

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great video!!
I miss when mine were that young sometimes. She's so adorable!!

amberskye

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Danni said:
Great video!!
I miss when mine were that young sometimes. She's so adorable!!
lol if u need a reminder, I'll loan you my 20month old baby girl for the day....youd be suprised how quickly it all comes back ..and I'm talking about memories not her milk!

Love the way you saidsometimes

Danni

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep that "sometimes" was my buffer. LOL

It's one of those things when it's gone, it doesn't come back so it tugs on the heart a little bit.
The drama that replaces that cute little baby stage- well!! LMBO! I might like diapers and the baby part better.
Even my son has his drama...I guess I lucked out- my kids were great babies and now- overly dramatic kids. It's good times around my house. LOL!!

I would take a 20month old anytime- you can take my 9 year old girl who wants to dye and flat iron her hair every 5 minutes.

amberskye

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Danni said:
Yep that "sometimes" was my buffer. LOL

It's one of those things when it's gone, it doesn't come back so it tugs on the heart a little bit.
The drama that replaces that cute little baby stage- well!! ****! I might like diapers and the baby part better.
Even my son has his drama...I guess I lucked out- my kids were great babies and now- overly dramatic kids. It's good times around my house. LOL!!

I would take a 20month old anytime- you can take my 9 year old girl who wants to dye and flat iron her hair every 5 minutes.
...better than not wanting to, I guess. My eldest daughter who is 22 went thru a 'goth' stage from 12-16yrs where she pierced every possible combination of body parts, (and colour matched them!) ...and didnt show her hair a brush or bottle of shampoo for almost 2 years! Grunge really does live up to its name...

I used to feel that 'tug' when she was all grown up....especially when theyre as cute as Treeforks little girl.
Thesedays the only 'tug' I feel is when the baby is climbing up my back hanging on to my ears! lol....I thought shed LOVE keeping fish, but she isn't the slightest bit interested. Only time shes been remotely interested in the tank was when she wanted to see if the lil Zebra Danios were enjoying the floating maltesers ....lol...

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That's just wayyyy too cute Joe.

OP
Treefork

Treefork

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks all! That's my little sweetheart! My youngest so far. We've got another one on the way due at the end of September. (Number 5)

amberskye

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Treefork said:
Thanks all! That's my little sweetheart! My youngest so far. We've got another one on the way due at the end of September. (Number 5)
wow.... u almost got a school of kids right there! ur braver than me 4 sure. I gt a 22yrold daughter who lives in Belgium and now a 20 month old baby girl who came as a TOTAL shock!! Thought it was IBS for months! lol. Not sure what's more frustrating...a baby or IBS... Both can be equally noisy and messy! hehehe

ah good for you. Congrats to yr family

Danni

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh my gosh...I was sitting here confusing myself- I was thinking 22 and then 20 months- huh? I thought your 22 year old had a wee one. Holy wow- that had to be a shock...IBS or baby? This is one of the funniest things I have heard today!!

Awww Congrats on the next one- that is a little school there. Tree is married to a superhero!!! 5 Kids...I would be bald.

Brainlady

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Oh Wow!!!!! I had to laugh at that.... IBS or baby??????
My Aunt went to her doctor and told him she could not understand why she was gaining so much weight....... she was 6 months pregnant with my cousin, and she was 47 y/o, yikes.
Tree, your wife is a gem!!! I thought 3 was a lot.....

amberskye

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Danni said:
Oh my gosh...I was sitting here confusing myself- I was thinking 22 and then 20 months- huh? I thought your 22 year old had a wee one. Holy wow- that had to be a shock...IBS or baby? This is one of the funniest things I have heard today!!

Awww Congrats on the next one- that is a little school there. Tree is married to a superhero!!! 5 Kids...I would be bald.
lol yup. Heres the cutest case of IBS ever reported...Amber-Skye!! she was born with Down Syndrome (another huge shock- I didnt know) and 3rd great shock was when her daddy walked out on us when she 11 weeks old and critically ill in Intensive Care He couldnt handle the DSyndrome

BUT..shes fine now, we both are....and on the bright side, I lost a shark and gained an Angelfish....and she IS beautiful

pic number one is TODAY!
pic no2 Christmas Day last year
pics 3 & 4 summer last year
pic no 5...Last week, just behind her is my new 30 gallon tank. You can see what she thinks of it....

Attachments

Lexi03

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Awww, your girl is so cute! (So is yours Amberskye) I wish I had alittle girl... no such luck for me though........

OP
Treefork

Treefork

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Did I mention our oldest is 5? . We're done after this. When new baby comes we will have newborn, 2, 3, 4, and 5 year old.

New Threads