Daddy take my Photo!

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. My fish were all gathered in front of the tank demanding Daddy (me) take their photos.:giggle: How could I refuse? :whistling:
    Hope you enjoy!
    Ken:;fr

Attached Files:

2. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Morning Ken. :;hi1

That third photo is a crack up! :D One of these days, I'm gonna have to have a few little goof balls of my own!

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

beggers LOL
    love their puffy cheeks..just wanna squeeze them!

4. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Ilovee and Shawnie. They truly are little goof balls. They swim in every direction possible...up side down, side ways, you name it. Never a dull moment in my tank :)
    Ken

5. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

They're gorgeous. Glad you got the camera!

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Beth! :) I appreciate it!
    Ken

7. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Ken, they're so adorable. lol
    I'm with Beth, I'm so glad you got the camera, looks like your fishies are too!
    They're so bright and colorful.
    Need these to look at your tank.
    3195.gif

8. enthusiast Member Member

colorful fish

9. lorabell Well Known Member Member

beautiful pics ken!!!!!! but Im still waiting for one with u next to them...so EVERYBODY sees how huge they really are!!!!!!:kewlpics:

betta

10. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Nice Photo's!!! I love that little smile they always have....like they are always saying "me first!!, me first, no get my picture!"

11. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

So much orange!! lol

12. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

What a wonderful group to greet you. Their little chubby cheeks and big dark eyes are so adorable. Looks as though you are having lots of fun with your new camera.

13. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks folks. I tell you, it's like a big orange blob charging me at breakfast time. :)
    Ken

14. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

They are so adorable Ken! I wish my fish would pose that well, lol ;) They have such darling little faces. Thanks for posting the pics!

15. redlessi Well Known Member Member

I love they way they smile at you, they are the cutest. I am glad you are putting your new camera to use. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing............

16. bigreddog Member Member

Great looking fish :;perfect One quick question. My daughter saw these pics and wants some of them but at the moment I only have an empty 55 gallon,would I be able to put a few in here happily ad if so how many? Sorry ti hi jack your pics with a question but figured yuo'd be the one to ask. Thanks ;D

17. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Those are some awesome pics, Ken! They're all so happy. The color contrast really makes them pop out in the pictures, too.

18. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks y'all! I think the fish and I keep each other happy :)

BigReddog I think you would do well with 3 in the 55g. 4 if you have plans to upgrade to a larger tank in the not too distant future. They are fairly slow growers so with good water conditions and filtration you'd be fine for a couple of years. You can mix and match the sexes, there is no set ratio m/f. These fish are happy just to be with members of their own species. Too a couple of bottom feeders would be ok. Remember they can grow up to 10" as adults and they produce a good bit of waste the larger they get. I recommend adding them to your tank last :) They can be "very" aggressive to new additions for about the first 1/2 hour after introduction. Then everything is back to normal.

Your not hi-jacking. Glad to help!
    Ken

19. btate617 Well Known Member Member

Nice job on the pics Ken.

20. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Brian!
    Ken