Cutteri wigglers

Butterfly
Dino and CWC brought me six cutterI when they made their road Trip Now I have cutterI fry
heres a pic first of dad and then of mom
Ignore the glass I didn't want to clean it right in front of the cave where they are

Kevin
cute parents!
wish I could find those around here

Chief_waterchanger
We told you people that Carol (Butterfly) has... fornication water. (Even though she moved several states away from the last time we accused her of having ... fornication water.)

Congrats on the babies.

Butterfly
LOl I knew when he chased the female L107 bristlenose (don't have a male) out of the cave something was up
Carol

Allie
Congrats...they are very cute.

Butterfly
Thanks will try to get pic of the fry when they come out
Kevin try the charlotte aquarium club auction in the spring. They had some the last time I was there or try the swap meet in April.

Carol

Dino
I took some to their last auction.
We will be taking more over to the swap meeting in Aprill and to the auction in September.

Kevin
april is when baseball playoffs start, and my team will probably be there
sept., again...baseball
but i'm not going to be setting up any more tanks for the nxt couple of years, as i'm headed to college after nxt year, and it would be way to much trouble to move things every year

Butterfly
The fry are out and about today and Mom and Dad is doing a great job guarding them. Disreguard the dirty glass I don't want to disturb them too much cleaning the inside of the glass

0morrokh
Awww they're so tiny! The parents are very beautiful fish.

Dino
Be sure and tell the fish Uncles CWC and Dino say HI!!

Butterfly
Be sure and tell the fish Uncles CWC and Dino say HI!!
I already told them what good guys you were to bring them to me
I noticed the female lost all her pretty yellow spawning color
Carol

Chief_waterchanger
Lol. We put a little pot identical to the one you used to breed them in our 75 gallon that has about a dozen cutterI and we may have eggs by the end of the week. A male and female have taken turns going in and are both brightly colored... so the pot is definitely the trigger, cuz otherwise it is a baren tank (water lettuce, that one little house/pot, and a large piece of pvc and 3 sponge filters.)

Congrats on the pretty freeswimmers. Love the blue coloration of the males.

Butterfly
Those little caves/pots are just perfect for them as well as BN's evidently.
Carol

COBettaCouple
wow! they're so beautiful! ;D

Butterfly
wow! they're so beautiful! ;D
thanks, their really cute darting everywhere and mom and dad are doing great.
Carol

COBettaCouple
well, be sure to post plenty of pics of them! i'm glad i've not seen them around here - or we'd need another big tank.

thanks, their really cute darting everywhere and mom and dad are doing great.
Carol

voiceless_kat
Carol, they are so neat!! Such miracles, the way the parents look after them. I am still in awe every day of the guppy fry I have ( that are now 1 mo old and little porkers) - I blame that ( happily) on CWC too.....;D

Hope to see more pics. I never get to see the more unusual species that are out there, except in books/on line.

Val

Butterfly
Well we just removed Mom, Dad and the fry to another tank because the parents were being so aggressive about keeping the other fish away. Will take more pics later.
Carol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishcatcher
Replies
Views
Marco Rodriguez
Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies