Cute breeding photo...

Martinismommy

My Easter basket is full of gorgeous fry tails....I took this photo yesterday and I can't stop looking at it...She looks so cute wrapped in her lovers tail...

BTW, this is Wriggly's sister...She is the 1st one I have spawned out of that bunch...The photo of her was taken AFTER the spawn...Quite amazing actually...She didn't get a single nip...

Attachments

Akari_32

wow! nice pix! O.O and nice fish! -swoon- please excuse me while I kidnap them <333333 ^_^ hope u gets lots of babies!

Flyfrod

Beautiful bettas MM. I now have a goal. To try and raise fish half as beautiful as yours.

harpua2002

That is seriously the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I'm calling that for April photo contest winner!!! Those babies are fantastic, congrats!

Furallicah

That's a good picture MM, Ever thought about starting a calendar? You have the pictures for it.

Martinismommy

Thank you Fur..As a matter of fact I did a calendar for 2010...Mostly show fish..You can get the link at IBC website..

Furallicah

Oh cool! I know what I'm going to buy....!

bolivianbaby

That is an awesome pic! Spring is here and Love is in the air

lyndra

Well done MM on such beauties!!

And well done to the new Momma and Poppa!

leeishom

niice picture.

looks like, she or he is being caressed.

Red1313

drool

Betta Whisperer

MM I'd love to see a picture of the male. Can you post one of him for us?

critter_fritter79

I love that pic MM! Your photos are always the best! I wish my males were that gentle to their girls!

cajunfiberco

Oh she looks simply blissful wrapped up! Love it

Martinismommy

Here is Daddy..

Attachments

bolivianbaby

Goodness, Daddy's fins are so pretty, it's now wonder she didn't mind being wrapped in them

Betta Whisperer

OMG he is amazing MM. Do you show him?

hooxeii

I love that picture

Shine

She looks like she's hiding under a veil... soooo pretty. Frankly I am just in awe of you picture taking skills; 'course I'm sure it helps to have such beauties to capture

Deeps

She surely loved getting wrapped in such a handsome boy's tail and also how can he hurt such a beautiful gal??? lolzzz...
they are just amazing... waiting eagerly to see the fry.....

Aquarist

How wonderful MM! Wriggley is going to be an Uncle! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

lorabell

Your pictures and babies are simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Martinismommy

Thank you all for the nice comments...

Whisper, No I do not show him..He is an import male and I can only show fish that I bred...I will be showing the female this month..

Betta Whisperer

Oh I see. If you're going to show the female she must not have gotten to torn up by the breeding. That's a good thing. Good luck with her at the show.

Shine

Why so surprised that he spawned? how old is he?.... and what is the age that they do the best at breeding?

pamd

Karen, I always enjoy your photos very much, but that one with the lady peeking out from under her lover's tail is one of my favorites ever! Like you, I can't stop looking at it.

Beautiful couple caught in the process of making some fantastic babies!!! It's hard to believe betta spawning can be so -- well, violent -- looking at your photos. I completely respect your experience plus time devoted to match-making and to the happy, gorgeous babies you have produced. But you obviously have a nearly uncanny amount of instinct that has also contributed to your success!

BTW, love your Zazzle store, which I haven't visited for quite a while. (Post #6, this thread, for those who might have missed the link.)

Martinismommy

Thank you Pam! I sure do miss you..Hope the kids are doing well...

pamd

I miss you, too, Karen, and the relatively short drive to the Phoenix area to visit your lovely home, incredible fish room and hundreds of kids.

Your kids in my home are still doing great! Antonio, in particular, is such a wonderful friend. I don't mean to brag but to extend more kudos to you. He is just gorgeous! His fins are getting as long as your old and late Will's super-long fins. They are extremely long dark red and lined in light blue, like lace, and he has the best (begging, of course) personality.

Can't post a picture of him right now because of a weird camera problem, but I promise you'd be proud. Orchid (one of your grand-daughters) and Norbert are just fine, too.

Glad you're happy in your new CA home!

beyzagorkemli

Really cute photo , thanks for sharing.. Anyway, all of your bettas are amazing, so all of their photos, too.

shellbell4ever

Awesome Pic as Usual MM

Tigerfishy

Aw *Tiger gets warm fuzzy feeling*
Super pics, I'm going to check out that calendar...

Top Bottom