Customer Service isn't dead yet

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'd heard a lot about the drsfosterandsmith.com website and recently placed our first order with them. Somehow, even though it was a sealed bottle, a bottle of prime leaked some. When i emailed them about it, i expected to have to go through a returns process but they quickly emailed me back that they were mailing me a new bottle of Prime. It arrived and they even taped it securely and put it in a sealed bag. Just wanted to share the story.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
yep their my favorite place to shop online.
Carol

Gargoyle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
So is it true that they kill you on shipping ?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Only on live fish and plants or stuff that has to be refrigerated. It's like $9 up to $100 otherwise.
carol

Gargoyle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do they sell good live plants ?? Like snail free live plants.. ;D

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I've never ordered plants from them so I don't know how good they are but as customer service oriented as they are I imagine they are good. If you have an aquarium club around you , you could probable get quality plants there.
Carol

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The shipping is pretty good actually. - the shipping table. Orders seem to take only a few business days to get there too, even with regular shipping. The shipping being based on how much you order is good when you're ordering a lot of bottles like meds or treatments.

Because they have to be overnighted, frozen foods and products like BioSpira have: Please note: Special shipping costs apply when ordering BIO-Spira. The cost is $19.99 shipping and handling (1 day air) for as many BIO-Spira or frozen fish foods as you wish to order. This will be reflected in your shipping total upon checkout. Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday. Rates are for the 48 connecting states.

They sell live plants and aquatic life at and have a great selection.

Gargoyle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom