2. Easy Initiate Member

Nice tank good job

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3. Strannik Initiate Member

Thanks Easy!

4. Fall River Member Member

Very nice. Love the Odessas.

5. Strannik Initiate Member

I only came across Odessas recently in a friend's tank and I was amazed by the colours and their constant activity. I had to get some, I currently have a shoal of 4, I know its not ideal but I was afraid to add more incase I overstock. They don't bother the other fish unless they get too close to the Rainbow Shark and the 2 larger ones chase each other around a lot but there hasn't been any violence so I'm happy for now.

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks for sharing the video of your beautiful fish and tank! :)

Ken

7. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

Very nice. The neons and barbs look great, as do the DGs, but you shouldn't put 2 in a tank. They're a bit like bettas, but instead of fighting the moment they see each other, they bide they're time. What I mean, is that they will eventually fight. Other than that, your tank looks great. I like what you did with the plants.

8. Strannik Initiate Member

Yeah I got the DGs as a pair from Dobbies, and I must admit I hadn't researched them before hand. I took the fact that they were in a tank of around 10 peacefully as assurance that they'd be fine once they were in mine. Mistake, they do square off every now and then but there is enough room for them to keep away from each other. Their displays have yet to come to violence, I will however be rehoming one of them when I have somewhere to put him.

9. bart603 Member Member

Looks great maybe introduce some catfish they are different to all your other fish