Curious... What's your fav. section on the forum?

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm not looking to cast stones at anyone. I'm just really curious. Which part of the forum is the one that you check first and read even the non-active threads on. You know the section I'm describing. The one that as soon as you see someones posted you abandon what you were on to check it out.

I'll go first. I'm not ashamed to have just realized it. I'm a DIY addict. I love reading about all the idea's that people have figured out. I even have a love hate relationship when the people who actually know their stuff get in a thread and I have no idea at all what they're saying... I don't know why.

And tied (almost) with the DIY is the betta section. How can I resist my enablers. >

Nick G

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Freshwater Beginners. I remember what it was like starting out and not knowing how to best care for my fish, so if I can help anyone else in the same predicament then I will.

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
agabr123 said:
bettas! of course, lol.....enablers!
I may have to bring back fishlore's most wanted to add you too the list.

Mike19

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I usually check the most recent posts at the bottom of the main page first then head into freshwater beginners to try help where i can.

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I guess I have to admit I'm not addicted to any section really...But more along the lines of the "New Post" Button..I can't quit hitting that thing. But second to that I enjoy the Betta section.

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep, I love the 'new posts' button myself.. this way I can glance at all the forum sections in one place to see new posts. ;D

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I always check the freshwater and saltwater puffer forums first, then go to new posts. ;D
(I know, you're all surprised)

Jonah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Oh new posts for me with a heavy emphasis on the beginners section.

There are still millions of questions I haven't asked but some kind folks help me out by asking them for me.

Mind you why does every answer involve a new tank? I am getting over-run with them!

By the end of today I will be up to 4 and I blame you all for that!

mare2009

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL on the 'more tanks'..but that usually is the solution to a lot of problems..anyways, I like the new posts, the DIY, beginners ( because I am )..then for fun, I like 'general discussions'. and for entertainment I like 'photos', for more serious off topic is 'Politics'. But the normal path for me, is new posts and bettas, from there everything is about learning! Most times I wont even have to post, because I find answers, even in old posts.;D

bettafish2816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Jonah said:
Oh new posts for me with a heavy emphasis on the beginners section.

There are still millions of questions I haven't asked but some kind folks help me out by asking them for me.

Mind you why does every answer involve a new tank? I am getting over-run with them!

By the end of today I will be up to 4 and I blame you all for that!
lol....i started fishkeeping at the beginning of november....

check out my signature to see how many tanks i have now!

AlyeskaGirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
I'm all for the "New Post" button! Also enjoy goin in and lookin at members tanks and fish pics! I admire how tanks are setup/decorated!! They just are so purty!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom