Cryptocurrency????

Charlie’s Dad

Member
Hello all...

I have read an article or two on digital currency or cryptocurrency.

Paypal features several that you can buy or sell?
Its almost like a stock thing.

Are any of you buying or selling into crypto?

Curiosity has caught the catfish with me.

Brian in NC
 

nathanman

Member
Charlie’s Dad said:
Hello all...

I have read an article or two on digital currency or cryptocurrency.

Paypal features several that you can buy or sell?
Its almost like a stock thing.

Are any of you buying or selling into crypto?

Curiosity has caught the catfish with me.

Brian in NC
i think your on the wrong forum lol. no offense. if you want to trade stocks check out some youtube channels. heres a link to beginner trading:

 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
I know things like Bitcoin were kind of the rage for awhile. Haven't paid much attention at all to what cryptocurrency market looks like or anything like that, though. Only if it gets a mention on sports radio...
 

nathanman

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
I know things like Bitcoin were kind of the rage for awhile. Haven't paid much attention at all to what cryptocurrency market looks like or anything like that, though. Only if it gets a mention on sports radio...
i wouldnt buy stocks or crypto if big channels are mentioning them. if theres no reason for the stock or crypto to go up, then those are just fake numbers. fake as in no cause for them to rise, not actual fake numbers. when that happens that stock is very volatile, and most experts would leave the position.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
nathanman said:
i wouldnt buy stocks or crypto if big channels are mentioning them. if theres no reason for the stock or crypto to go up, then those are just fake numbers. fake as in no cause for them to rise, not actual fake numbers. when that happens that stock is very volatile, and most experts would leave the position.
Thats why i have stayed away myself. That and i just don't plain trust it. Never have. Maybe if it is still around in 20 years...
 

Mudminnow

Member
I suppose we could trade cryptocorynes. Does that count?

Otherwise, I know nothing about cryptocurrency.
 

nathanman

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Thats why i have stayed away myself. That and i just don't plain trust it. Never have. Maybe if it is still around in 20 years...
one that is very good right now is NIO. you should buy this stock and sell in 10-15 years. dont check it every day, cause any losses will be overcome by big gains in the future. look up NIO on youtube and itl show you a whole bunch of videos. spend some time and watch them
Mudminnow said:
I suppose we could trade cryptocorynes. Does that count?

Otherwise, I know nothing about cryptocurrency.
yeah i guess we could
 
  • Thread Starter

Charlie’s Dad

Member
nathanman said:
i think your on the wrong forum lol. no offense. if you want to trade stocks check out some youtube channels. heres a link to beginner trading:

General discussion is the category. As stated curiosity caught the catfish. I just wondered so I asked. o_O
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom