Want To Sell Create Your Own Plant Package W/ Free Fertilizers - Lowtech And Hightech Plants Available

ShamFish97

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have a 10g at work with one golden nesea, and its a low-light tank. I want my bettas and rapsboras to do well, and the raspboras love rubbing on plant leaves just as much as my betta. I also have 3 nerite snails.

Photos
nc_oc=AQnXCXyCXQfrRX0koXSkb7FXP90CZGfUmZbSNi6AqYxRHoRWtKNHM7K5wDOld49W7Z0&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlhTBfKor5Z5CxbyQj5w6YndtCS_4V1cmiIR-LkWRIUjhj_1M1S_A3peqGN_4YbZGY&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

If you have a package that would fit that well, let me know. I'm using a Reno LED light strip and a clip-on sunbeam LED light, as well as a HOB filter.

I've been using purified water for this tank, and it comes with slight ammonia/nitrate levels. This is a test of my water:
nc_oc=AQmQ2S4fXvi-AdA7nAV2ujQ_KL2Dl22_Z0WsGLBWSTqO02JGhtBsIy6CaEAOyHj8TMU&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have a 10g at work with one golden nesea, and its a low-light tank. I want my bettas and rapsboras to do well, and the raspboras love rubbing on plant leaves just as much as my betta. I also have 3 nerite snails.

Photos
nc_oc=AQnXCXyCXQfrRX0koXSkb7FXP90CZGfUmZbSNi6AqYxRHoRWtKNHM7K5wDOld49W7Z0&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlhTBfKor5Z5CxbyQj5w6YndtCS_4V1cmiIR-LkWRIUjhj_1M1S_A3peqGN_4YbZGY&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

If you have a package that would fit that well, let me know. I'm using a Reno LED light strip and a clip-on sunbeam LED light, as well as a HOB filter.

I've been using purified water for this tank, and it comes with slight ammonia/nitrate levels. This is a test of my water:
nc_oc=AQmQ2S4fXvi-AdA7nAV2ujQ_KL2Dl22_Z0WsGLBWSTqO02JGhtBsIy6CaEAOyHj8TMU&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg
I’ll PM you

Antonian

Valued Member
Reaction score
Looking for something to fill in the other 1/2 of my 65g as well as some guppy grass for my 10g. I have a Fluval aqua sky light and use a all in one nutrient once a week as well as root tabs. Budget around $50 and whatever shipping is

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Looking for something to fill in the other 1/2 of my 65g as well as some guppy grass for my 10g. I have a Fluval aqua sky light and use a all in one nutrient once a week as well as root tabs. Budget around $50 and whatever shipping is
Hi! Thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, I will not be able to ship until August 1st. Apologies for any inconveniences this may cause

jennalynnj

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I keep meaning to get to a computer (for some reason my messaging doesn't work through the app) to say Thank you! My order came and everything looks beautiful.

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi all! I'm resuming shipping and will take orders. I have a very limited selection (floaters, dwarf sag, large crypts, bacopa, monte carlo), but can now sell again. Please let me know if you're interested. Full stock should be acquired by september

Pwilly07

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hi all! I'm resuming shipping and will take orders. I have a very limited selection (floaters, dwarf sag, large crypts, bacopa, monte carlo), but can now sell again. Please let me know if you're interested. Full stock should be acquired by september
Do you ever do corkscrew valisneria? Are you still doing guppy grass?

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do you ever do corkscrew valisneria? Are you still doing guppy grass?
I don’t do corkscrew val although I may start soon if val grows successfully in my high tech farms.

I don’t do Guppy grass anymore Are you interested in any?

Pwilly07

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I don’t do corkscrew val although I may start soon if val grows successfully in my high tech farms.

I don’t do Guppy grass anymore Are you interested in any?
I go through guppy grass like crazy, but that's okay. Never had vals before and wanted something unique like corkscrew vallisneria because jungle vallisneria can get huge I heard.

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I go through guppy grass like crazy, but that's okay. Never had vals before and wanted something unique like corkscrew vallisneria because jungle vallisneria can get huge I heard.
Both val species get pretty large IME. Does the guppy grass die or just not propagate fast enough for multiple tanks?

Pwilly07

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Both val species get pretty large IME. Does the guppy grass die or just not propagate fast enough for multiple tanks?
I gave some to a few friends and sold some to someone else who wouldn't take it for free. It grows well, but I just got rid of too much and I'm setting up new tanks.

Spyder

Valued Member
Reaction score
Are any plants still available? I have 10g tanks that have only 1-2 anubias, 1 rosette sword and some marimo balls. I’m in OH. Let me know! The tanks have gravel substrate, 1 Betta and 6 Panda Cory. If you can recommend plants and let me know pricing that’d be great. Kind of tired of giving PetSmart $5 per plant that are often small and dying (TopFin brand) or just way over priced.

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Are any plants still available? I have 10g tanks that have only 1-2 anubias, 1 rosette sword and some marimo balls. I’m in OH. Let me know! The tanks have gravel substrate, 1 Betta and 6 Panda Cory. If you can recommend plants and let me know pricing that’d be great. Kind of tired of giving PetSmart $5 per plant that are often small and dying (TopFin brand) or just way over priced.
Hi! Thanks for the inquiry. I am currently putting sales on hold for the next few weeks due to some license renewal. When I get my licensing renewed, I will be back with tons of stock for sale

Spyder

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for the inquiry. I am currently putting sales on hold for the next few weeks due to some license renewal. When I get my licensing renewed, I will be back with tons of stock for sale
Let me know when you’re back in biz! Could def use some plants to get rid of the rest of my gaudy plastic stuff. Preferably low maintenance stuff that doesn’t require tabs or liquid ferts

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Let me know when you’re back in biz! Could def use some plants to get rid of the rest of my gaudy plastic stuff. Preferably low maintenance stuff that doesn’t require tabs or liquid ferts
Will do!

UPDATE: Unfortunately, I still do not have any update on my license renewal, but I hope that it will come in the next few weeks. Until then, I still have to put sales on hold.

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
Package 1 should be for shrimp. I think that includes the guppy grass, java moss, things like that. Banana plant? Currently using lots of elodea, which they seem to like.

Package 2: 110 gal pond. Currently have TONS of water hyacinth, some cabomba. Would like some ludwigia/red, lily, hornwort, dwarf sag, baby tears, pearlgrass? ***Madagascar fern (u have this?). Some bottom plants would be great that aren't easily destroyed by the large goldfish. Do you have goldfish friendly ferny-type things for goldfish to breed in? They still won't drop any eggs.
I'm not familiar with a lot of these, so good oxygenators, calcium providers and just generally very pretty would be what I want.
Also wanting large duckweed, salvinia, frogbit, water lettuce. Please let me know when you have a moment.

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
UPDATE: Vishaquatics is now fully licensed and has certified clean nursery stock

I will be resuming orders and sales starting now. Thank you all for your patience with my huge delay in sales.

Are you still selling plants? i have a 5.5 gallon betta tank that im wanting to put live plants in :)
PM incoming :)

Top Bottom