Create a photo album & put a picture in my signature? How Do I

Discussion in 'How Do I' started by built4speed05, Apr 5, 2010.

1. built4speed05New MemberMember

Im new to the site and Im not sure how to create a photo album or how to put a picture in a signature. Your help would be appreciated!! Thanks:)

2. mathas

mathasWell Known MemberMember

For a photo album / gallery, try the suggestions in this thread: https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/how-do-i/14666-how-do-i-start-gallery.html

For a signature picture, either choose 'Edit Signature' from the 'My Settings' menu near the top of each page, or click this link. Once at the edit signature page, look near the bottom for the 'Signature Picture' section.

If you have problems with any of the above, let us know specifically what isn't working and we can go from there.

3. OP
    OP
    b

built4speed05New MemberMember

Thanks! I will try it and I f I have any problems I will be as specific as I can!

EDIT: Ok so I have a problem now lol I created a gallery with no problems, but when I try uploading a pic for my signature and for a photo album under my settings it never actually uploads.

I select the pics I want then click upload and it takes me to a blank white page. This happens for both the signature and photo album.

Any suggestions?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  4. mathas

That typically happens when the picture you're attempting to upload exceeds the file size limit. Keep the pictures under 1280x1024px for the gallery, and under 500x100px for the signature, and they should upload.

is a good free resource if you don't have image manipulation software installed on your computer.

5. OP
    OP
    b

built4speed05New MemberMember

I used the website you listed and resized my photos but it still did the same thing. Im going to try using a friends computer bc it could be my antiviruse not allowing the page to fully load. If it's not that then Im stumpped again. Thanks for your help!

6. mathas

Antivirus software preventing the upload page from loading would be unlikely, but it doesn't hurt to try.

If you're sure you've resized the image to fit within the appropriate constraints and can't figure it out, you can feel free to email me ([my fishlore username]@gmail.com) the picture or pictures and I'll see what's causing the upload problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice