Crazy Idea-Betta Pond - Page 15

Flowingfins

Thank you wishy

Chloe, I will definitely start one. I'm working on a video of my "updated" fish room right now.

Jaxsco

Thank you wishy

Chloe, I will definitely start one. I'm working on a video of my "updated" fish room right now.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ("!" Continued on next page)
Next page: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flowingfins

Haha. I made a video, almost 20 minutes long and youtube is saying that it is too long. I'll have to make another

WishyFishy

Darn, I would have liked to see a 20 minute tour lol

Jaxsco

Why don't you just split the video into parts? Fight the powah!

thepianoguy

found it!

Flowingfins

I figured out why I can't post it, I "didn't confirm my email" and now I can't find the confirmation email Any ideas on how to resend it?

Mcasella

it was sent in your "welcome" email for youtube - so don't know how far down in your emails that is lol

Flowingfins

I'll try again in a few minutest, but look what I woke up to!

chloep123

Oooh!!!

Aquaphobia

What am I looking at? Did the betta chew a hole in the styrofoam???

Aquaphobia

Oh! I see it now I'm on my computer and I can't zoom in on pictures to minutely examine them

chloep123

Wait, I just noticed 'woke up to' I thought there was a 5 hour difference... That means Fins woke up at 1 pm right???

Aquaphobia

Either that or woke up, saw the nest, took pictures, went out and did stuff, then came home and posted it

thepianoguy

congrats!!! are you selling the baby when they grew up? are the baby together now?

Flowingfins

Look what I did
Lol, I cut the styrofoam. There is a huge bubblenest underneath it.

I was doing fish stuff, I'm going to be honest here, I woke up at 11:30...
I will be selling them, but that's not for some time now. The Cow's babies aren't the in existence yet lol. I released snow around noon.

WishyFishy

Yay a video *bounces and goes to watch it*

Mcasella

She's as bad as my yellow koi about jumping out! I think it runs in the koi color lol. Good video, crossing fingers on the pair! Hopefully you're able to fix the bigger goldfish tank so that Ham and his girlfriend can get back to a larger area!

thepianoguy

I got up from learning just for watching your video!

chloep123

Oh my god just watched the video and am in awe!!! (Also can I just say awesome accent!)

Aquaphobia

Nice find! Felipe's molt is perfect

Flowingfins

I was freaking out at first because I thought he was dead

Aquaphobia

I would have freaked out, too!

Aquaphobia

Can I see eggs in that bubble nest?!

Flowingfins

Yes you can! I'm so excited! They should hatch later tonight or tomorrow!

thepianoguy

yeahhhh!!!!!!!

Tiny goatfish

I'm so excited for you! the fry are gonna be so cute .

WishyFishy

Your pictures are beautiful

Koniucha

Felipe is the cutest name for a shrimp!

Flowingfins

Thank you
He's actually a Mexican Dwarf Crayfish, full grown at around 1.5 an inch!

Aquaphobia

Thank you
He's actually a Mexican Dwarf Crayfish, full grown at around 1.5 an inch!

Any relation to Pepe the King Prawn?

Annie424

Wow, I finally had time to watch your video Flowingfins. Awesome! I've learned a lot - I'm not one who can see pictures in their head like most can...I read and try to understand but sometimes I just don't always get it. And watching your video then making the connection with your other posts about your set up and what's going on has really made my day!

Flowingfins

Aww thank you Since the Cow and Snow spawned and they have eggs, I'll probably post a video on the fry!

Annie424

I would be very interested in it if you did! Did you take any video of the spawning? I'd love to be able to put visually from a video of what happens from what I've read and seen from the "long-distance interactions" from my own 2 tanks and extrapolate from there. As you might remember, I put Maxine in a cup into Max's tank to try and determine 'her' or 'his' sex as it was so confusing and I admit I do not have the experience of some here. So far I can't upload most small videos to Photobucket as my stupid iPhone 6 seems to create videos that are too large - even at only a few minutes, so I can't share on the forum what I'm seeing. I'm so frustrated! I think if I could see what you saw when putting the "cow" with Snow then I could extrapolate from there what might be normal male/female relations as to what might be not normal. It often times sucks not being able to do what most people take for granted (seeing pictures in their heads...).

Flowingfins

Here's a video Sorry for the weirdness, I didn't realize my camera was set to square. I didn't catch them spawning This was afterwards.

Tiny goatfish

They are both so cute! I love how you got him spitting some eggs into the nest

thepianoguy

it would be so cool if you actually get the part that they are spawning! this is awesome!

marijo

Hey Flowingfins, I 've been following your thread, I don't own Bettas but I found them so beautiful. I wish I could have ponds like yours, your lily's look so great! It reminds me of my Grandma's cottage, I used to take my canoe to the lake's swamp, Lily's were like the white ones you have,

use to see small yellow ones like these too,

You could see frogs, turtles, water snakes, birds, I'd like to spent some time there!
I found Felipe so nice, my LFS had some, I bought one yesterday and name it Arthur!

Flowingfins

Thanks marijo

Felipe says hi
I love the lillies, did I tell you guys the zebra danios and guppies had fry?

chloep123

No!!! You have so many babies at the moment!!!

Flowingfins

They're in the pond so I don't really need to do anything with them though.
Some of the serious breeders(trying to make a profit) can have 10 spawns going at once.

Tiny goatfish

Wow congrats on the Danio/guppy hybrids ! Just Kidding, but not about the congrats

WishyFishy

10 spawns is a ton 0-0

Koniucha

Thanks marijo

Felipe says hi
I love the lillies, did I tell you guys the zebra danios and guppies had fry?
I'm starting a Felipe fan club!

chloep123

Yes where is it

Flowingfins

Thanks guys
Felipe is all for a fan club.

"That means more food?"
Hehe, he's my favorite invert!

WishyFishy

Thanks guys
Felipe is all for a fan club.

"That means more food?"
Hehe, he's my favorite invert!

He looks like he is a secretary at his desk, saying ' Can I help you?' lol

Flowingfins

Lol
He started posing after I took that picture.

Look how big he got!

Koniucha

He is too cute, seriously

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Danny002
  • Ponds
Replies
Views
Danny002
  • Discus-Tang
  • Ponds