crayfish surprise

1. Bad Wolf Well Known Member Member

omg, i had the biggest surprise just then. i just found my crayfish at the end of the hall way about five mins ago. he was about to crawl into my brothers room before i snatched him and put him back into the tank. he must have crawled out the little corner of the tank where there is a gap for wires. I've already blocked it up.

I just thought ppl would like to know, i found it so shocking. the tanks in the lounge, so he travelled at least 30 feet away! lucky i needed a midnight snack, lol.

2. akamel Member Member

lol!! thats too funny !! glad you found him so soon !!

3. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Oh Yikes! You must have been shocked!
    Good thing you got hungry.

4. David C Well Known Member Member

Glad everything turned out alright, good thing you don't have dogs like mine, that poor crayfish would've ended up their midnight snack. :(

Dave

5. Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

One of my crays got out the other day and made it across the room into the kitchen. Unfortunately, my roommates girlfriend stepped on him by accident.

6. Bad Wolf Well Known Member Member

i have a cat, but my mum kicks him out every night. so lucky she did that as well.

7. Omgami Member Member

What a surprise! Glad you found him and that you did not step on him.

8. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello BadWolf. So glad you were able to find the critter!:animal0068: I've moved your thread to the Freshwater Invertebrates section of the forum.
    Thanks!
    Ken

9. Crazy Crays24 Member Member

wow, my cray always climbs up the air tube, but he never gets all the way out of the tank

10. Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

It will if there's an opening.

I see that you're new to the forum - welcome! Check the post dates ;)