Crappy Pics of My Tank! LOL!

1. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Hello Everyone!!

I wanted to show you some of the pics of my tanks/fishes - The pics are kinda crappy because my digital camera sucks,

But I have to give a HUGE thank you to Marc - I would not have been able to post these if it wasn't for him ;)

The first pic is of my 20 gallon tank,

The second pic is of my 10 gallon tank, and you can kind of see a blurry betta in the background (mitch)

The third pic is of my little frog Smackie - from my 10 gallon.

I will have to add the rest in a reply to this topic, they won't all fit at once :)

Attached Files:

2. Jon Well Known Member Member

very nice

3. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Here are some more:

The 1st is a pic of my 20 gallon and a blurry pic of my gourami over the driftwood, and U can also see one of my glass cats heads at the top left

The 2nd is one of the same dwarf gourami (20 gallon)

The 3rd is one of my blurry zebra danios - They are so fast, it was hard to get a picture, lol! (20 gal)

Attached Files:

4. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

nice tank tough

5. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

EmpPleco your tanks are really cool :) I love your fishies! Beautiful zebra danios, gourami, and frog. And you have glass cats in there! I always wanted glass catfish but I don't want to overcrowd my tanks, so I will wait with glass cats for my next big tank ... whenever it will be, lol. I also know they need a lot of space and that they like to be in large schools since they're very shy. Anyway, beautiful tanks :)

6. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Thanks!! I will try to post better ones soon, those are kind of blurry, and I am also trying to get a picture of my pleco (because he's gorgeous, and my favorite fish, but he only comes out into the open at certain times during the day)

7. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Oh BTW - Isabella, my glass cats are not shy at all! They swim in a school with my zebra danios -- i never thought that they would do that both both all 10 of them really get along well together :) I call them my wigglers tho, because they will just wiggle their little see-thru bodies at the top of the tank when they are hungry lol

8. Jon Well Known Member Member

i thought this was my board. D'OH!!!!!

9. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Here's one more (for now, lol)

Attached Files:

10. Jon Well Known Member Member

your tank is so purty what are the plants?

11. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Sadly enough, they are all fake -- but I am going to add two anubias next weekend :)

12. Jon Well Known Member Member

13. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Probably - there was a few different kinds, Ill have to see which i like best

14. Jon Well Known Member Member

nanas are really easy and common

15. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Here are three more (Probably the last three I will post for some time :))

The first one is a clearer pic of my Betta Mitch (from my 10 gallon)

The second and third ones are of my favorite fish, my Emporer Pleco (hence my name:)) The third one I made sideways because he is sucking on the wall, lol) Hope you Enjoy!

Attached Files:

16. Jon Well Known Member Member

ooo i like the pleco

17. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Thanks !! I LOVE HIM hehehe ::)

18. Jon Well Known Member Member

is that type difficult to find i have not seen one at any stores?

is that where your name is from Emppleco= Emperor Pleco?

19. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Yes sir, I named myself after the fish lol.

Another common name for this fish is "Flash Pleco" but Emporer Pleco is the name my LFS uses. You can also google "L-204" (that is this fishes L number) and you will find tons of fun info and pics :)

I have not seen this one in any other fish stores, I'm not sure how it is for everyone else, but my LFS has them all the time ;)

20. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Very nice pics EmpPleco - thanks for sharing! :)