Craig You will Not Give Up!!

1. Jason Well Known Member Member

C'mon everyone I wont everyone who comes online to show their support to craig, by posting here to encourage him to keep with it!!!

2. dano569 Member Member

craig,i've only been posting on here a couple of days,so i don't know everyone yet.i think you should give it at least one more try.i kept tanks when i was about 12 and then stopped for a long time.if i would have kept my tank going i would know so much more by now-[i would be like gunnie and butterfly] ;).when i started with my 10 gallon again a couple of years ago my water ended up looking like pea soup :mad:.i lost a few of fish and it was sad. :'(now i know a little more and i enjoy my aquariums so much.you're gonna lose fish sometimes for no reason at all that's just part of it.all you can do is take care of them the best you can and make their life as good as it can possibly be.GIVE IT ONE MORE TRY!!!!!!!!!. ;)

3. Craig Well Known Member Member

im thankful 4 u all 4 ur support but i dont think fish 4 me but u wont get rid of me that easy since i hav so many friends in here i'll look 2wards the rodent section and other section

4. dano569 Member Member

if you decide to give up on fish i have some rodents so i'll be glad to talk to you about that. :D 8)

5. dahly Member Member

You mean you'd chose fur over slime coat???? In time, you WILL be back with fish too. You'll wake up in the middle of the night, did the power go out, is the filter/heater still on, do I hear fry crying? ;D

6. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Ahhh Craig ... if you HAVE TO quit the fish hobby, then I guess there is little we can do. But I think at some point you'll miss having fish. Please don't sell your tank. Once you've taken your breath, waited a while, and are ready again for fish, you'll need that tank. And if you sell it, then you'll have to buy a new one again. Please reconsider.

7. Jason Well Known Member Member

Sleep on it...

Do some serious thinking.

And now to write another delicious memo. Mmmm Memo!

8. Craig Well Known Member Member

i will stick around ! 4 J-Man and the rest of u

C W

9. Craig Well Known Member Member

i decided 2 stick the tank in2 the loft blah blah blah as u already read in a sad farewell post lol and keep it 4 later years

im stickin around alright!!!!!!!!!!

C W

10. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I'm so glad you're staying!!!
    1.gif
    Carol

11. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

YAY!!! you made the right decision ;D

12. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

YOU'RE STAYING!   :D  YOU'RE STAYING!   :D  YOU'RE STAYING!   :D  YOU'RE STAYING!   :D  YOU'RE STAYING!   :D

Craig-

I am so glad you are staying around.  I do not know you very well, but I have learned a lot from the posts you have written and would hate to lose the company you lend to the group.  You obviously have a lot of people who care a lot about you here and you MAY decide to return to the fish hobby sometime in the future when the memories of losing your tank aren't quite so fresh.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.   :)

Shalom,

Rose

13. Jason Well Known Member Member

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D ;) :D

14. Craig Well Known Member Member

thank u all!!!!!!

C W :D

15. NanoAddict Member Member

does that mean ur staying ......................yes