Cover?

Ebreus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm working on growing out my plants to provide more cover but I realized I don't have a clear idea of how much would be good. I assume my tank doesn't have enough as I can look in from any angle and see almost anywhere in the tank. How much cover should the shrimp have?

Here's some of my more recent photos: A look at my 50 gallon | Freshwater Aquarium Builds 444305

MacZ

Well Known Member
Reaction score
So the plants are growing in, right? Don't see much you can do better except getting more plants. It should be allright this way.

Ebreus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
MacZ said:
So the plants are growing in, right? Don't see much you can do better except getting more plants. It should be allright this way.
Yes, the plants are growing in. I'll be trading for more moss when I next trim my Anacharis.
My Java Fern is making plantlets but I've heard they take a very long time to grow much at all so I might just buy more full-grown plants.
Just to clarify are you saying the tank currently has an acceptable amount of cover or that once my plants grow in some more they should provide an acceptable amount of cover? (I'm a bit sleep deprived at the moment)

MacZ

Well Known Member
Reaction score
No problem, I'm overworked and english is not my native language. :D

I meant to say it already has a good amount of cover and can also be improved with more plants.

Ebreus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
MacZ said:
No problem, I'm overworked and english is not my native language. :D

I meant to say it already has a good amount of cover and can also be improved with more plants.
Awesome, thank you.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads