Corydoras growth

AngelfishDude722

I have seen something online about how female corydoras grow way faster then their male counterparts but. I bought 4 corydoras from a pet store 3 of them have grown quite big with two of them really big, one slightly behind and one that is pretty much the same size as he was when we got this. I have watched them eat, he gets food and he seems healthy. Is he just stunted for some reason?

Tristen

AngelfishDude722 said:
I have seen something online about how female corydoras grow way faster then their male counterparts but. I bought 4 corydoras from a pet store 3 of them have grown quite big with two of them really big, one slightly behind and one that is pretty much the same size as he was when we got this. I have watched them eat, he gets food and he seems healthy. Is he just stunted for some reason?
Your fish will never all be the same size. What kind of corydoras are they? Mine range from 1inch to 3inches in size.

AngelfishDude722

Tristen said:
Your fish will never all be the same size. What kind of corydoras are they? Mine range from 1inch to 3inches in size.
They are emerald corydoras, I understand that they will never be the same but it is a crazy difference. I will try and get pictures to show you.

DoubleDutch

AngelfishDude722 said:
They are emerald corydoras, I understand that they will never be the same but it is a crazy difference. I will try and get pictures to show you.
Emerald Corydoras ? = C.splendens?
Or Green Corydoras ? = C.aeneus ?

The firsr ones are quite difficult to breed.

AngelfishDude722

DoubleDutch said:
Emerald Corydoras ? = C.splendens?
Or Green Corydoras ? = C.aeneus ?

The firsr ones are quite difficult to breed.
I have no clue but I am not trying to breed.

AngelfishDude722 said:
I have no clue but I am not trying to breed.
Pretty sure they are emeralds not greens,

Top Bottom