Corydoras Gill flukes?

Aquaticguy

Hi! I have 3 corydoras in my 60L tank. But sometimes the 2 smaller ones rub against driftwood and my plants. Like almost 65% of the time one of my Corydoras goes on top of driftwood, while almost leaving the driftwood, they rub against the driftwood. This really stresses me out and make me wonder if the have parasites. If they have parasites I am gonna probably gonna not sleep because of stress. If my corydoras have gill flukes than its a big uh oh for me because I have guppies in that tank and those guppies will probably get the flukes too. The guppies don't seem to be rubbing against plants so much only the times when they are pregnant or stressed after water change. My corydoras however almost do it every time I see them on top of driftwood. Do you guys think they have flukes? Or do you think its natural behavior or something else. Plz someone respond!

*Side note: my Corydoras don't seem lethargic and school usually and don't even seem sick only the time they flash!

richiep

Some closeup photos of the fish will help

Upvote 0

DoubleDutch

Does it show when you feed ?

Upvote 0

Aquaticguy

Does it show when you feed ?
They rub against stuff more when I start feeding them but no much difference.

Upvote 0

Aquaticguy

Some closeup photos of the fish will help
I can't take a pic rn. The corydoras seem to flash less. They usually do it while feeding time but they also do it here and there. Sometimes my female guppies rub against plants too, but they only do it during pregnant because of stress I think.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Oriongal
  • Question
Replies
Views
Aquaticguy
  • Question
Replies