Cory won't eat - Page 4

RayClem

Hopefully, the tank is cycled. But since you are noticing abnormalties, actually testing the water will be useful. Usually, you can take a jar of tank water to your LFS and get it tested there if you cannot run your own tests. Without test data, you are only guessing as to what is wrong.

eligri

Hopefully, the tank is cycled. But since you are noticing abnormalties, actually testing the water will be useful. Usually, you can take a jar of tank water to your LFS and get it tested there if you cannot run your own tests. Without test data, you are only guessing as to what is wrong.

I'll bring my test sticks here, should give a rough value.

But I'm 99% sure its not water params. Not the regular signs of ammonia, with exception to lack of eating. No red gills, no stress, no breathing at surface, etc.

50% WC didnt do anything either, which should have helped if it was just slightly bad params.

Anybody else had trouble feeding these fish and solved it? Should I try yet another food?

otterblue

Perhaps you could call the store you got them from and ask what they fed them.

DoubleDutch

I'll bring my test sticks here, should give a rough value.

But I'm 99% sure its not water params. Not the regular signs of ammonia, with exception to lack of eating. No red gills, no stress, no breathing at surface, etc.

50% WC didnt do anything either, which should have helped if it was just slightly bad params.

Anybody else had trouble feeding these fish and solved it? Should I try yet another food?
Of course one should try other food.

Still no pics ?

eligri

Think they are doing well!
Havent seen them eat, but they look a little bit fatter now.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
DaleM
  • Question
Replies
Views
Clare1125
Replies
Views
s002
  • Question