Cory With Mystery Ailment

cl1015

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hey guys, I had made another post earlier worried about if one of my cories had fin rot (which thankfully wasn’t the case!), but their condition has become drastically worse over the last few days. Previously the only changes were physical, turning a little bit dull and transparent, but now my cory is acting very lethargic and didn’t swarm over his food like the rest of his friends when I fed them Saturday. Today I came home from work and found them laying on their side, but still breathing... they swam closer to the middle of the tank after a minute so I thought I was panicking for nothing, but they’re doing it again and I’m scared I’m running out of time. Every so often they’ll have a rly spastic breath too, is there anything I can do to help them?

cl1015

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
cl1015 said:
Yea ofc, I think I have some from the other post but these were just taken a few minutes apart
They look like this now... breaths are few and spastic only, so if they’re going to die I really just want to make them as comfortable as possible bc it hurts to watch

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom