Cory lovers welcome here

Mlg222

I have 8 peppered corys & there’s nothing more that I love than watching them swim and eat together. Action shots below & also one head shot

Also impossible to get them all in one photo.... you should see my camera roll attempts! Lol

Attachments

jake37

I have to say my sterbai are not very friendly with each other - they have no problem shoving each other out of the way when it comes to food. Having said that my pygmy are a joy to watch. They sit on the substrate but the minute i walk into the room they all take off and hover about 2/3 the height of the tank. Eventually they calm down and then they all sit down together. They are well coordinated dance team.

FishGirl115

I like my peppered corys. I only have four, but they really only school together occasionally.

Nickguy5467

IMG_20200706_222113645.jpg

ghostdawg

I have a couple of peppered corys and need to get a few more. I have a big one & a small one and the smaller one is always out & about, and the bigger one hide more!

Zach72202

I love my Corydoras too! I seem to find the most interest in the 'oddball' ones you don't see at the chain stores. I have 7 Schultzei Black, 17 Adult + 3 (I think, maybe more, babies I bred) Pygmy Corys, and I managed to find one lone Hastaadus Corydora! Now he needs friends so when they come available I plan to get more of them! I have the Black ones in a 29 with a betta, and the parent pygmy corys are in a 20H with the babies, and the remaining 12 Pygmes+Hastaadus are in a 75 community, soon for the rest of the Pygmes to join!
I want to get more, like orange lasers, or adolfi corys, but I am limited by tank space! That and I don't want to have too many different species in the same tank

Mlg222

Hehe

Top Bottom