Cory in community tank, is this something to worry?

Azureglows

I have a shoal of 10 false julii cory catfish in my tank. They all look pretty healthy, good color, and they all seem to see be rooting around eating and being generally active especially feeding times. A couple had worn barbels early on, but I believe I see some of them growing some back.

However, one of my cory which has no barbels really (I think it came as such) always has it's dorsal fin down and seems to be breathing kind of rapidly. He still stays around the other fish for feeding, and will eat himself. I see no other signs of distress. Trying to figure out if there is something I can do or if it's something to be worried about.

Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate ~10ppm
Temp 77.5-ish

Cory 11-28 2 videos and a still of the fish (sorry for the focus issues lol)

DoubleDutch

Is it the pic or looks it a bit pinkish under its gills ?
BTW beautiful patterned fish !

Azureglows

I finally was able to find him/her again but not a super clear view. It does look like it could be a little pink, maybe slightly more than when i compare to the other cory. At feeding time i'm sure i'll be able to get a better view of it.

Edit: Got a better look at feeding time. I think the pinkish is mostly just from the photo.

DoubleDutch

I finally was able to find him/her again but not a super clear view. It does look like it could be a little pink, maybe slightly more than when i compare to the other cory. At feeding time i'm sure i'll be able to get a better view of it.

Edit: Got a better look at feeding time. I think the pinkish is mostly just from the photo.
Glad about that. It seems to act / eat normally (not lethargic) which in most cases is a good sign.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FishDoctor1
Replies
Views
DoubleDutch
Replies
Views
Crimson_687
Replies
Views