CORALBANDITS SECOND CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY ! - Page 2

goldface

I'll bite: #41! Thanks for the chance!

eirynne

#42 - So Cool!!!

Thedudeiam94

#43 !! I hope you guys haven’t forgot about me! Ive been very busy with work and daddy duties and will be sure to update my posts ASAP. Hope everyone is doing well!

CaptainAquatics

#44! Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy the holidays. Also coralbandit if you win do you just like PM the winners or how does that work? Just wondering

coralbandit

CaptainAquatics said:
#44! Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy the holidays. Also coralbandit if you win do you just like PM the winners or how does that work? Just wondering
I will post winners here and PM them .
Loving how many people are into this . This a very deserving community in my opinion .I have been on many forums and still read and comment on some others .The group of active members here are really a great group , super active and friendly to ALL ! I really like how most things happen and how people are treated …We should all encourage everyone to enjoy this hobby .
Christmas is for kids ,but all of 'us kids ' enjoy it ..
In the spirit of kids and Christmas I " have awarded two winners " ** today . They will be using the fish for their school or school course studies ..
I sent fish out to them today . Hope they make it safe to both .

** " I have awarded " translates to it is nice to be boss and make the rules as you go !
I will be making a list of fish and goodies soon . Not sure if I will be able to edit them back to first post but I will post also when I get it together .
Thanks all ! especially the mods and mike for letting us just do our thing again this year !

FinalFins

And fishy Santa makes a appearance

MusicalFishies

#45 Thank you coralbandit! I had seen last year's giveaway but only after it was closed. So this is really exciting to be able to participate this year!

richiep

I'm the wrong side of the pond to have a number, I think it's great what you do for this hobby, keep it up butty as we say in Wales

KribensisLover1

#46 so fun!!

John58ford

#47. Thanks for the opportunity to enter and happy holidays!

CaptainAquatics

coralbandit said:
I will post winners here and PM them .
Loving how many people are into this . This a very deserving community in my opinion .I have been on many forums and still read and comment on some others .The group of active members here are really a great group , super active and friendly to ALL ! I really like how most things happen and how people are treated …We should all encourage everyone to enjoy this hobby .
Christmas is for kids ,but all of 'us kids ' enjoy it ..
In the spirit of kids and Christmas I " have awarded two winners " ** today . They will be using the fish for their school or school course studies ..
I sent fish out to them today . Hope they make it safe to both .

** " I have awarded " translates to it is nice to be boss and make the rules as you go !
I will be making a list of fish and goodies soon . Not sure if I will be able to edit them back to first post but I will post also when I get it together .
Thanks all ! especially the mods and mike for letting us just do our thing again this year !
ok, thanks for explaining!

Blondeath

This is so generous, and it looks like it’s something the community really looks forward to! Very fun.

If it's still open I’ll be #48 (I think, lol).

mimo91088

As tempting as this is, I don't have room for more fish so I won't take a number. Just wanted to say that this is really cool of you!

mattgirl

mimo91088 said:
As tempting as this is, I don't have room for more fish so I won't take a number. Just wanted to say that this is really cool of you!
I kinda felt the same way last year. I didn't think I could house any more fish but then it was pointed out that fish aren't the only choice should one win. I decided to play, won and than found out Pleco's were available. I can always find a place for another Pleco but I could have chosen food or a piece of useful equipment instead.

treadingwater

#49 <3

jkkgron2

#50! Good luck everyone!

Hilo Bay

#51 HiloBay
Very nice of you for doing this.

Dch48

#52 Dch48 I could always use some new food or maybe a plant.

CardShark

#53, Cardshark

Super cool of you to do this!

FitSoldier

On behalf of the Canadians on this forum who are unable to partake in this competition, thank you for your generosity. I personally do really like your tank with 400 Acaras in it. That is awesome!

Demeter

#54 I am genuinely excited to see the outcome of this!

Dawn Michele

55. Thank you so much for doing this again Tom!!!!

BarbaraLocke

coralbandit said:
So some of you may already know what is about to begin and how this goes ..
Thanksgiving is over but the thankfulness must be carried forward ..
So in my love of this hobby and gratuity to all who have helped me along I would like share some of the spoils of my efforts ..
I breed less variety of different fish then last year but still have a rocking supply of foods if rams of every color variety plus custom hybrids , super red BNP ,electric blue acara or fancy swordtails are not of your interest ..Availability of some fish may be limited or take time for me to procure but if you are patient I can probably hook you up !
Like last year this is a simple post your name and take the number after the last accurate post before you .I will straighten out numbers as needed ..
Nothing more needed .I will pick winners of FREE FISH AND SHIPPING on Christmas day ..
Lets see if we can beat the number of entrants last year ..
Here's how it went last year for you newbs !
Christmas Giveaway ! - Random Acts of Kindness - RAOK 378868
I don’t know how I forgot about your wonderful RAOK, coralbandit! This is so nice of you to do every year!! Belonging to this fish forum, and getting great advice from you and others has made my life a lot nicer! Thank you!

coralbandit

BarbaraLocke said:
I don’t know how I forgot about your wonderful RAOK, coralbandit! This is so nice of you to do every year!! Belonging to this fish forum, and getting great advice from you and others has made my life a lot nicer! Thank you!
#56 Babara

mbkemp

Nice job bandit!

coralbandit

mbkemp said:
Nice job bandit!
Mr. Kemp ? #57
Hey Mikey ,.he likes it !

mbkemp

I wish I could!! Between my Pelvicachromis and viejita I have no space at the moment

coralbandit

No room for fish .
I guess I should elobrate on prizes ..So a list huh ?
1 Someone gets a new Aqueon pro heater whatever watt they need ..
2 Someone gets a new Aquaclear HOB..I got a few sizes ..
3 I got my Sherwin Williams breeder nets like from last year.. They work folks ..
4 I got foods ..Mostly high protein for fish like rams and discus ..Freeze dried Australian Blackworm$ .
5 I got Brine shrimp eggs and could even ship a hatcher I make like ones I use ..
6 I add a Gift certificate worth $50 for some one
So that is 6 prizes most could use ..I might have MEDS also ..Just saying .
Santa didn't guess ..People made list ..
I have now already awarded 3 winners fish .
2 have them ! Happy holidays . The other I am just excited to get some special fish to ..
So to recap
6,7 maybe more prizes that are not fish and well you all know I got fish so ??
We are trying to beat last year and so far so good .
Thanks all for making the holidays nice for some of us !

mbkemp

Mikey for 57 since you mentioned freeze dried black worms. I need more of those

coralbandit

mbkemp said:
Mikey for 57 since you mentioned freeze dried black worms. I need more of those
Just got a fresh kilo !
Yea 2.2 lbs of freeze dried blackworms ..

mbkemp

Black worms are magic. Press them to the side of the tank and they disappear

mattgirl

coralbandit said:
No room for fish .
I guess I should elobrate on prizes ..So a list huh ?
1 Someone gets a new Aqueon pro heater whatever watt they need ..
2 Someone gets a new Aquaclear HOB..I got a few sizes ..
3 I got my Sherwin Williams breeder nets like from last year.. They work folks ..
4 I got foods ..Mostly high protein for fish like rams and discus ..Freeze dried Australian Blackworm$ .
5 I got Brine shrimp eggs and could even ship a hatcher I make like ones I use ..
6 I add a Gift certificate worth $50 for some one
So that is 6 prizes most could use ..I might have MEDS also ..Just saying .
Santa didn't guess ..People made list ..
I have now already awarded 3 winners fish .
2 have them ! Happy holidays . The other I am just excited to get some special fish to ..
So to recap
6,7 maybe more prizes that are not fish and well you all I got fish so ??
We are trying to beat last year and so far so good .
Thanks all for making the holidays nice for some of us !
Tom made a list and hopefully everyone is checking it twice

Merry Christmas Everyone and for those that may not celebrate it, Happy Holidays to you too

coralbandit

mattgirl said:
Tom made a list and hopefully everyone is checking it twice

Merry Christmas Everyone and for those that may not celebrate it, Happy Holidays to you too
Bumping every now and then is a good thing !
I would like all who can to enter ..

YellowGuppy

Looks like Yellow Guppy is #58? Thanks!!

Dewclaw83

#59 This seems like a fun opportunity, thank you for doing this!

yukondog

#60, I could always use brine shrimp eggs.

Great thing you are doing bandit.

skar

#61... I think
Fun idea.
Appreciate your spirit in doing this.

PokeTileCraft101

Seeing stuff like this happens bring me so much joy. I love seeing things like this happen because it brings people together. If I ever get to breeding a lot more fish I’d love to be able to do the same thing as this

Dave125g

your the best bandit.

Troyee219

#64 Troyee219 Thanks for your kindness CoralBandit, I hope everyone has a great Christmas! I would love some sword tails for my 20 gallon long or some rams for my 46g bowfront, again thanks bandit your so kind!

honorstoise

#65 Thank you for this giveaway. Equipment or fish would be great for my new 55g.

PascalKrypt

Does the free shipping include transatlantic? Why not hire a plane?

Seriously though, great of you to be spreading the cheer like this This is what makes sites like this so wonderful!

Bluebellie

Happy Holidays to all !

nikm128

Why not, I'll try my hand at this again hahaha
Sounds fun

ghostdawg

This is a nice gesture for doing this. I just started the hobby and do want a Bolivian Ram or two.
I guess I'm #68...Happy holidays all!!!

Islandvic

Islandvic is #69

I hope everyone has safe travels during the holidays this year.

Thanks again Tom !

Fanatic

#70 Fanatic

mattgirl

Letsfish , DeathFromNH , Fishcat , LeahsTank , Petchratn , Dewclaw83

bendresbach , Foxxway , MD_Plants , Otocinclus13 , John58ford , Smalltownfishfriend

If y'all haven't thrown your name in the hat yet there is still plenty of time. Please pass the word to all that are not here yet.

newbywho

#80 things like this make fish lore that much better plenty of help only been in the hobby for less than a year and I am up to 3 tanks lol

MEWaters

coralbandit
IN!! on page 6
Thank you for your kindness and help on here!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom