Coolest thing ever?!?!

Cherrry123

Ok! My sister is getting a kitten, so she went to Petsmart, and well she bought some kitten supplies, she got me this really cool thing for my rabbits, its a vest that you fasten with some sort of velcro(sp????) and then button, and attatched to it is a little leash, so you can take your rabbits for a walk! Jellybean liked it, but I haven't tried it on Cadbury yet, so hopefully he likes it as much as Jellybean had, but I think that is the coolest thing ever!

john&jen

Daisy, our cavie, hated it. Don't tell anyone, but after my family goes to sleep, I sit up really late at night with the guinea pig and pet her while she sits on my shoulder. What a wuss.

Cherrry123

Lo!, One of my rabbits, the shy one, Jellybean, doesn't like it very much, but Cadbury loves it!!!

maisy

Batty, my minI rex hates getting it on, but is fine after he's on walks (I think it's the grass lol)

rileyrk190

hmm do you have a picture? i'm wondering if it would work on my iguana? the iguana leashes made are so flimsy..my iguana Iggy, broke hers after I gave her a bath. She HATES baths...but she needed one to help her shed..then she pooped in the tub. My mom was not very pleased with me..lol

Lucy

Cherry, that's so cute!

hmm do you have a picture? i'm wondering if it would work on my iguana?

I'd like to see a pic of you walking your iguana!

rileyrk190

oh, I don't walk her..she walks me! lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
fa4960
  • hollie1505
  • Rabbit
Replies
Views
hollie1505
Replies