Cooler?????

IDKwhattodo

Hey, so I was just checking out some chillers for my upcoming axolotl pet that is going to replace my 4 goldfish :( (My goldfish were in an overcrowded tank because my father bought too many so I gave it to a friend). Anyways I saw this really cheap chiller called UP Aqua D 336 and the reviews said it was great, so I went on google to search for another review and there were none. So I ask you guys if this is a great chiller because I got scammed the other day :(((((

GlennO

Not a chiller. Just a mini cooling fan.

Upvote 0

IDKwhattodo

Not a chiller. Just a mini cooling fan.
watts the difference? get it? yeah so i think ill buy one of these since in the low setting its reducer water temp by 2 celcius

Upvote 0

GlennO

watts the difference? get it? yeah so i think ill buy one of these since in the low setting its reducer water temp by 2 celcius

The difference is a chiller is like a refrigerator that water passes through. Usually cost at least a few hundred dollars. But yes fans can lower temp by a couple of degrees C. If that's all you need then a fan will be sufficient. Fans work like an evaporative cooler, so plenty of top ups are necessary.

Upvote 0

IDKwhattodo

The difference is a chiller is like a refrigerator that water passes through. Usually cost at least a few hundred dollars. But yes fans can lower temp by a couple of degrees C. If that's all you need then a fan will be sufficient. Fans work like an evaporative cooler, so plenty of top ups are necessary.
Honestly, i think I found a better chiller it's a DIY one i can get it for like 20 dollars since in my country dollars are expensive

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
GreenT
  • Question
Replies
Views
OperaGhostOG
  • Question
Replies
Views