Cool Fish Screensaver

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I found this looking for a screensaver not long ago. If someone has posted it already sorry, but thought it was worth putting up for our freshwater group

There is a free demo that is 100% free but does not save your settings. The full version is $20 U.S. and worth every penny if ya ask me.There are currently 23 species of fish and they do have some great ones as well as a customizable cichlid

For our dear moderator there is a link that allows you to link to their site and make $2.50 off of anyone who buys it through your site link(considering the amount of people here I would think you'd make a bundle). Here's a link to that:

If you guys/gals can contain yourselves I think it would be nice to wait till Mike makes a site link so we can support Fishlore as well as pick it up

Also worth noting. they say 20% of all profits are donated to environmental charities which is even better

Hope ya like it!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
OH I've seen this one installed and it's really cool.
Carol

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Checked out the demo, looks pretty cool.

Kopeth

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I've had this screen saver for awhile. I like to watch it at work...its soothing

mosin360

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Curious, people still use screen savers? I thought they died out after monitors that can do standby became the norm.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads