Convict Profile

TheEssigs

Here is an article, which was found on aquariumfish.com, I found helpful when I started with my convicts... Hope it helps you too!

Dude - we can't simply take content from other websites and post it here. That's called copyright infringement. I removed the content - here's the link to the article:

armadillo

HI Essig. Great article. Do you credit the author and the URL on it? We might get in trouble otherwise. Thanks!

Callum The Cat

thanks for that I just love them I want to get one seeings as though there impossible to stop from breeding thanks again

Peace Out Callum!

Mike

To all - we can't simply take content from other websites and post it here... Copyright infringement is a big deal to me and being an author of many articles myself, I get very ticked when someone does that with my content. I replaced the content with a link to that article in the original post.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Mike

TheEssigs

My sincere apologies... I thought we could put articles on here. I wasn't aware that is ok to put a link to an article, but not ok to post that article... Again my apologies...

From, Laura... otherwise known as "Dude"

armadillo

Thanks for understanding, Laura (and for the article info).

Latest threads

Top Bottom