29 Gallon Tank Convict Or Geophagus

OP
H

Htkittell

Reaction score
Nikki2577 said:
I figured my mom is trying to convince me of the Geos and I want to make sure it’s easier it will help me convince her to let me get a convict.

Nikki2577

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Htkittell said:
I figured my mom is trying to convince me of the Geos and I want to make sure it’s easier it will help me convince her to let me get a convict.
So it’s the redhead tapaho you are looking at for Geophagus? Tell her you will get the geos if she will get you a bigger tank. Lol

Nikki2577 said:
So it’s the redhead tapaho you are looking at for Geophagus? Tell her you will get the geos if she will get you a bigger tank. Lol
Lol tapajos sorry about that!

bizaliz3

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The redhead geophagus should not be kept in a 29g. The minimum would be 55 gallons in my opinion. They thrive best in groups as well. And a group of them would be much too large for a 29g.

Tell your mom it would be irresponsible to keep the geos in a 29 gallon I bet she would love having her kid call her irresponsible. haha (kidding) But in this case, it would be true in my opinion. They really shouldn't be kept in a tank that small.

OP
H

Htkittell

Reaction score
Nikki2577 said:
So it’s the redhead tapaho you are looking at for Geophagus? Tell her you will get the geos if she will get you a bigger tank. Lol[/QUOTE. I’ll be sure to try that
bizaliz3 said:
The redhead geophagus should not be kept in a 29g. The minimum would be 55 gallons in my opinion. They thrive best in groups as well. And a group of them would be much too large for a 29g.

Tell your mom it would be irresponsible to keep the geos in a 29 gallon I bet she would love having her kid call her irresponsible. haha (kidding) But in this case, it would be true in my opinion. They really shouldn't be kept in a tank that small.
Yeah I figured it would be wrong. And yes that would cause quite a reaction lol

New Threads