Convict cichlids are finally here!!!

sassy.pa.gal
My new babies got here this morning!!!! I'm so excited! I got about 14 convicts and I got 3 others which I'm not quite sure what they are. They are my bonus babies as he called them. Maybe you guys can help me out. Here are some pictures of the new members of the family. They are so tiny, they are just adorable!

Fishies-for-me
The last pic is an albino cory catfish. They like to be in a group of at least 3 but preferably 6 or more. They are cool little cats and will swim around almost all the time looking for bits of leftovers. They like leftover foods as well as shrimp pellets and algae wafers. I have 6 of these little fish and they are very peaceful I did have them in with my guppies and they never bothered the fry I moved them cuz the guppiggies never left over any food for them and then ate the shrimp pellets I put in for the cats...lol. They are now in my 36 gallon with 3 cherry barbs and 10 glowlight tetras and doing great. Easy to look after and lots of fun...good luck. ( ps if you already knew this then disregard this post...lol)

Shawnie
whahooooooooooo they are adorable!! I'm glad they made it safe n sound...and I loveeeee your cory ! congrats!

sassy.pa.gal
The last pic is an albino cory catfish. They like to be in a group of at least 3 but preferably 6 or more. They are cool little cats and will swim around almost all the time looking for bits of leftovers. They like leftover foods as well as shrimp pellets and algae wafers. I have 6 of these little fish and they are very peaceful I did have them in with my guppies and they never bothered the fry I moved them cuz the guppiggies never left over any food for them and then ate them shrimp pellets I put in for the cats...lol. They are now in my 36 gallon with 3 cherry barbs and 10 glowlight tetras and doing great. Easy to look after and lots of fun...good luck. ( ps if you already knew this then disregard this post...lol)

I didn't know what they were, so thank you for telling me. Should I leave them in the tank with my convict fries? My community tank has to pink gouramis in it, I'm afraid they would try to eat them. x

Shawnie
they are fine in either tank...I just love the albino's...I have 3 of the tiger colored ones...

sassy.pa.gal
whahooooooooooo they are adorable!! I'm glad they made it safe n sound...and I loveeeee your cory ! congrats!

Thank you shawnie! I got 3 of those cory fish. That was a surprise to me. I didn't even know I was getting them. They just made my day! I sat here all day yesterday waiting for them.... they didn't come. I was quite surprised when they arrived first thing this morning! YAY!!!!!!

Shawnie
are all three albino?

sassy.pa.gal
are all three albino?

Yep... all three are. They are so neat looking!

Martinismommy
What darling babies!

Shawnie
WOW ...what a great "I'm sorry I messed up your order" present!!!! lucky gal

sassy.pa.gal
What darling babies!

aren't they though, Thank you!!!

WOW ...what a great "I'm sorry I messed up your order" present!!!! lucky gal

I know, I will be buying from him again, that's for sure! He's a good guy.

Shawnie
I shipped some babies to kate yesterday..hers have been lil piggies so don't be afraid of those babies being sensitive I can't wait to watch them grow!!

sassy.pa.gal
I can't wait either. I'm a little nervous though. Afraid of doing something wrong. LOL

Shawnie
they are TOUGH GUYS/GALS ...dont worry

Fishies-for-me
I love my cats..never had convicts tho...my fish are all on the peaceful side..I do want to get a few angels tho to go in my 36 gal tank. Here are some pix of my cats. The 1st 3 are them eating a algae wafer in the guppy tank and the last is a pic of them in the 36 gal tank I moved them into.

sassy.pa.gal
they are TOUGH GUYS/GALS ...dont worry

Thanks shawnie.... I just fed them.... what a feeding frenzy!!!

I love my cats..never had convicts tho...my fish are all on the peaceful side..I do want to get a few angels tho to go in my 36 gal tank. Here are some pix of my cats. The 1st 3 are them eating a algae wafer in the guppy tank and the last is a pic of them in the 36 gal tank I moved them into.

They are so neat looking... where do you get your wafers from?

Fishies-for-me
You should be able to buy algae wafers from any pet store or even walmarts pet dept.

Shawnie
Thanks shawnie.... I just fed them.... what a feeding frenzy!!!

hahaha...mine play tug o war with bloodworms ...funny to watch...I'm glad your kids are home safe n sound

sassy.pa.gal
Thanks everybody! I'm gonna go admire my new babies some more!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
stealthparade
Replies
Views
NaturalGothic
Replies
Views
fishrule101
Replies
Views