Convict Cichlid Photos

Mike

Please use this topic to post your Convict Cichlid photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike

-----

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo

charlenelc

These aren't the best of pictures, but here are my marbled convicts:

Amanda

24.jpg

22.jpg

missyjean

This is my new convict! I think its a male and I've named him Demon!

359.jpg
[/IMG]

360.jpg

untitled1209

these are a few pics of cons I already had on my computer I have two more that I'm trying to breed the two here are breeding

convictleoparddempseyplec

kind of bad pic but just got more babies, honduran/convict mix
mother and father and babies tank with over 100++++

convictleoparddempseyplec

here is the first batch sorry camera phone sucks

hbibbers

My convict

My Female Convict

dunning3075

my female pink con

my pink convict girl. I will get a pic of the male on here. They are a breeding pair that has just spawned.

xriv

two of my cons

dright21

My 2 females and some of the fry the darker female produced. I love my lil Cons.

Mandeep Singh

My little devils

Bought them 3 days back, the one with the orange patch on the belly is a female, but I am not sure about the other one, maybe a male.

Vyvid

My little female convict "JB" for "jailbird"

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1427752655.694273.jpg

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1427752684.187276.jpg

DanielleGarzino

Ive had her from a tiny fry.. recently she lost her dark color and turned yellow on the fins. I was told she is reaching breeding age.

schmalzy_x0

My male convict! He is in a tank with an Oscar, Jack Dempsey and Green Terror and he is the boss of the tank. He is a tough little fish.

schmalzy_x0

My female convict. Just got her a week ago. I rescued her from a petstore. She was in a tank with a big male convict and he was beating her up and nipping at her fins. (You can see the nipped fin in the picture, hope it heals soon). She is in my 80 gallon with 2 Firemouths, 2 Electric Blue Acaras, a Threadfin Acara and a Sailfin Pleco. Her name is Purdy.

MomeWrath

I (unwisely) added two females to my 75. Karen and Linda. Karen (pictured) spent a lot of time asking to speak to the manager and telling Linda she was wrong about everything until I recently added a BRP, and now Karen has gone almost black except her shiny bits and follows Corky (the BRP) around like a starry-eyed 15 year old girl.
colored up convict.jpg

Convict.jpg

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom