Conversation History/Threads

Jennie2021

Hi everyone,
I have been nursing a betta back to health and wanted to give an update to those who were helping me. I’m not sure how to proceed with her now.

Question: all of my conversations have disappeared so I cannot resume where I left off. I’ve not been on here even 1 year. Can someone tell me where they may have gone?

thanks in advance!
Jen

BigManAquatics

If you remember the thread name or even sub-thread you should be able to find it without much issue under search

Mike

Hi - are you talking about private message type conversations or your threads/posts? You can get to your content by clicking your name and then selecting from the Find dropdown:

findcontent.JPG

Coradee

By conversations, if you mean threads then click on ‘Find threads’ on the black bar above & choose from the drop down menu

Jennie2021

Oh! Ok I’ll try that. I’ve never used that before I used to pick them up elsewhere which was probably wrong. Still learning how to navigate.
thank you!
Hi - are you talking about private message type conversations or your threads/posts? You can get to your content by clicking your name and then selecting from the Find dropdown:

findcontent.JPG
Hi Mike,

no talking about threads in the forum. I haven’t figured out messaging.
By conversations, if you mean threads then click on ‘Find threads’ on the black bar above & choose from the drop down menu
I don’t see a black bar Coradee nor do I see threads. I must be really daft.

findcontent.JPG
This is what I see on my page.
Hi everyone,
I have been nursing a betta back to health and wanted to give an update to those who were helping me. I’m not sure how to proceed with her now.

Question: all of my conversations have disappeared so I cannot resume where I left off. I’ve not been on here even 1 year. Can someone tell me where they may have gone?

thanks in advance!
Jen
FOUND IT!!!!! Thanks everyone. I did the drop down “find threads”. Lol now I know.

Attachments

• 24316A17-1F35-480B-AF78-F57027EEF05E.png
    24316A17-1F35-480B-AF78-F57027EEF05E.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 11

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
WagglePets
Hi