Conspiracy theories - Page 2

bobduhgeek

Wait a minute, I have to put my tin foil on before reading all this...
I am telling you the truth, I am a liar.

Covid-19 does not exist. It is *REALLY* Ich that has mutated and formed a collective consciousness to dominate the world. How did we get it? Not from China, no that was just a ruse to fool the simple humans - It's seeping out of your aquarium and infecting you with it's mind controlling tendrils - white spots on your brain are conquering the world!!!!

PenguinTetra38

Neon tetras and cardinal tetras are the same species! They have different names because of a test to see how susceptible we are to suggestion!! There, MYSTERY SOLVED.

bobduhgeek

bobduhgeek said:
Covid-19 does not exist. It is *REALLY* Ich that has mutated and formed a collective consciousness to dominate the world. How did we get it? Not from China, no that was just a ruse to fool the simple humans - It's seeping out of your aquarium and infecting you with it's mind controlling tendrils - white spots on your brain are conquering the world!!!!
The only cure is to sit in a sauna at it's highest temp for three weeks and slath yourself with aquarium salt.

Pariah

This thread has Dale Gribble written all over it.

Betta'sAnonymous

Dale Gribble is more right than anyone dares to fathom, though

Pariah

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Dale Gribble is more right than anyone dares to fathom, though
This is actually quite accurate.

FishBoy101

Theory 1: All the animals other then humans are extinct and are all robots

Theory 2: The world has blown up and we are all re-living our life

Theory 3: The year is 3984

babykitten

DoubleDutch said:
So PetsPlace isn't such a weird name after all. We are indoctrinated and manipulated by those creatures.
Yes i have been manipulated by MANY cats. I usually feed at least 10 a day, twice a day. One of the mama cats has even gotten me to feed her by herself right next to her babies, and i also give her water! I just look at the adorable little faces and cant help myself. WAIT- thats how they are manipulating us!

FishBoy101

Is it Pet-Smart OR Pets-Mart?? suspicious......

DoubleDutch

Fishcatzpets said:
Yes i have been manipulated by MANY cats. I usually feed at least 10 a day, twice a day. One of the mama cats has even gotten me to feed her by herself right next to her babies, and i also give her water! I just look at the adorable little faces and cant help myself. WAIT- thats how they are manipulating us!
Ahhhh finally you realised.

babykitten

The person who read the world would end in 2012 was dyslexic and its really going to end in 2021.
..kinda makes sense seeing the world now

FishBoy101

Fishcatzpets said:
The person who read the world would end in 2012 was dyslexic and its really going to end in 2021.
ikr

babykitten

DoubleDutch said:
Ahhhh finally you realised.
But just LOOK at his cute little face!

Pariah

Fishcatzpets said:
Makes perfect sense, but if I post any conspiracies regarding that, I'm sure to tick off roughly half the members, one way or the other.

DoubleDutch

Fishcatzpets said:
But just LOOK at his cute little face!
Born to manipulate hahaha. awwwww.

Betta'sAnonymous

Fishcatzpets said:
Cats were wprshipped as gods thousands of years ago. Cats have never forgotten this.

86 ssinit

Ah little known fact! Cats were only worshiped just before they were eaten . Why do you think they were all hairless? Dogs rule .

Betta'sAnonymous

Rule at drool!! Microchips in pets send out mind control waves to keep the people docile.

SouthAmericanCichlids

That I am in a coma and my life is all a dream.

Jerome O'Neil

julifhy said:
Idk if anyone’s still following this thread, but I came across a conspiracy theory that I’m probably going to be thinking about a lot lol. What if whenever we go to sleep we die and someone else wakes up thinking they are you.
The problem with these kinds of conspiracies, and any "Matrix" type mask over reality conspiracy, is this.

Let us assume they are true. How would we even know? What would it actually mean from your perspective? "You" would still wake up, unaware that you are some new you, you'd still go to work, or school, or go about your day in whatever way the old way did. And tomorrow, the new you would do the same thing.

So if it were true, would it even matter?

86 ssinit

Ok the makers of bio-home and matrix pay api to make that terrible nitrate test! This way everyone who sees red will buy there product to remove nitrates..

jake37

Is it red to make us angry ? I mean if they had chosen green we would be at peace

86 ssinit said:
Ok the makers of bio-home and matrix pay api to make that terrible nitrate test! This way everyone who sees red will buy there product to remove nitrates..

Utar

Your brain tricks you into doing stuff all the time, so don't let it. My brain tricked me, now I am on fishlore writing this and I don't know why.

jake37

Well the obvious solution here is to go around brainless.

Utar said:
Your brain tricks you into doing stuff all the time, so don't let it. My brain tricked me, now I am on fishlore writing this and I don't know why.

86 ssinit

Well not to great an idea! I see way to many of these brainless people driving 55 in the left/passing/fast lane.

bobduhgeek

With masks on in the car alone... Not using turn signals....

Texting as they go...

AJE

bobduhgeek said:
Texting as they go...
And drinking while being attacked by a raccoon

Anixandria

I have a vague worry/suspicion that my fish are actually humans that are trapped in a fish’s body. So every now and then I whisper something like “hello? Do you need help?? Or did you choose this body???” very seriously to see if they will react to me. So far they’ve only reacted by doing what I imagine is a person doing a bad impression of being a fish. Which only makes me more suspicious..

86 ssinit

In the pic that looks like half the tank. Close to 15g. So do it outside you wont want 15g on your basement floor. If you have some cinder blocks lift it up on them with a piece of wood between. Refill and see what happens. Being outside during the night it may have just been animals drinking it. I know wishful thinking. But the higher it is the less to get in it and the easier to see a leak.

jake37

Yea but that was in another life back in 2015. This is 2020 and everything is different.

AJE said:
And drinking while being attacked by a raccoon

Jerome O'Neil

Utar said:
It was the alien lizard people manipulating you with their 5G mind control beams.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom