Conspiracy theories

AJE

I’ve got a few conspiracies:
1. Mike doesn’t exist. He used to exist but he started building an android replacement of himself so no one would notice him leaving; where he went, I don’t know I’m working out the details of this theory
2. The world has less continents then the government has told us. I’ve only ever seen Central America, North America and Europe with my own eyes and Europe’s existence is still in question because I fell asleep on the way there which would have been the perfect opportunity for government agents to turn the plane around and take me to a Hollywood set made to look like Europe or something. Still unsure of the reason the government is lying about the size of earth but will edit when I find out.
What conspiracy theories do you have?

P.S. if this gets taken down that proves my first theory right

Best Answer - View AquEric's answer

EgorAnonymous

1. Charlize Theron, Jamie Pressley, Margo Robbie and Elizabeth Banks are all the same person. A drag queen named Ineeda Mann.

david1978

Australia doesnt exist for sure. Hmmm the mike thing im not sure of. The other mods sure do exist. You should see my pm history.

goldface

Ohhhkayyy, you're not crazy at all . . .

Here's a more grounded theory. The earth is hollow and populated by an advanced civilization of humanoid creatures, possibly reptilian, and UFOs are simply our government's way of distracting us from the truth.

Utar

There is a conspiracy and your all in on it.

goldface

Utar said:
The entire world is in on it, except you. How's that feel, brother?

EgorAnonymous

Double Dutch told me that Fishlore is the nerve-center and we're all in the Matrix!

Utar

goldface said:
The entire world is in on it, except you. How's that feel, brother?
sane

DoubleDutch

The blueprint for Fishlore:

Searching for cameras every day.

Proof : I predict you guys will withness a sunrise and sunset in the coming 24 hours.

Falena

Fish were invented by the government as mind control devices and we are happily funding their experiment!
Now we are all aware we are being brainwashed, but we are so far gone we will continue to fund it AND work for them by coercing others into it

julifhy

This is my conspiracy lol:
Primates (specifically monkey, apes, etc.) are trying to take over the world / are evolving and will want to take over the world.
1. There’s a video and a couple articles (I think) of orangutans trying to learn how to spear fish.
2. There’s a video of a monkey riding a small motorcycle and then trying to kidnap a little girl? When I first saw the video I thought that someone might of trained the monkey to do that, but for the context of this conspiracy, it could of been the monkey trying to kidnap a child all by itself
3. A monkey knew how to ride a bus.
4. Monkeys were seen social distancing in order to get snacks. Monkeys don’t have the capacity to understand what social distancing is / why people are doing this, but they were seen doing it anyway.
5. Monkeys stole COVID-19 blood samples. If that’s not suspicious idk what is.
Maybe monkeys are the ones who started COVID-19, but then blamed it on bats and humans and maybe monkeys already took over the world
Also, not to mention the many, many, many science experiences run on monkeys. Maybe some genetically modified monkeys wanted to get back on humans and released the virus or something...
Obviously, I’m just kidding with all of this, by you never know

Also birds and carpenter bees are definitely government cameras. Especially pigeons and/or doves and hummingbirds. Hummingbirds seem so innocent, but they always stare right at me (they’re most likely trying to scan my face and send it the government for some reason). I’m also pretty sure I’ve also been stalked by a carpenter bee
Oh and 2020 isn’t real. We are in a stimulation probably built by the monkeys that took over the world in 2012.
Great, now I can’t stop coming up with conspiracies lol.

DoubleDutch

julifhy said:
This is my conspiracy lol:
Primates (specifically monkey, apes, etc.) are trying to take over the world / are evolving and will want to take over the world.
1. There’s a video and a couple articles (I think) of orangutans trying to learn how to spear fish.
2. There’s a video of a monkey riding a small motorcycle and then trying to kidnap a little girl? When I first saw the video I thought that someone might of trained the monkey to do that, but for the context of this conspiracy, it could of been the monkey trying to kidnap a child all by itself
3. A monkey knew how to ride a bus.
4. Monkeys were seen social distancing in order to get snacks. Monkeys don’t have the capacity to understand what social distancing is / why people are doing this, but they were seen doing it anyway.
5. Monkeys stole COVID-19 blood samples. If that’s not suspicious idk what is.
Maybe monkeys are the ones who started COVID-19, but then blamed it on bats and humans and maybe monkeys already took over the world
Also, not to mention the many, many, many science experiences run on monkeys. Maybe some genetically modified monkeys wanted to get back on humans and released the virus or something...
Obviously, I’m just kidding with all of this, by you never know

Also birds and carpenter bees are definitely government cameras. Especially pigeons and/or doves and hummingbirds. Hummingbirds seem so innocent, but they always stare right at me (they’re most likely trying to scan my face and send it the government for some reason). I’m also pretty sure I’ve also been stalked by a carpenter bee
Oh and 2020 isn’t real. We are in a stimulation probably built by the monkeys that took over the world in 2012.
Great, now I can’t stop coming up with conspiracies lol.
The world probably would be a better place if monkeys would take over. Owwwww they did allready in 2012 !!!

Pythia

Here is my theory: The world we live in is actually part of a story somebody made

Lucy

Not really a conspiracy theory but...I dream. A lot.
What if that's my real life and my waking moments are the dream,

AJE

What if we are all androids and we were programmed to think that we are humans, how would we know?

AJE

Lucy said:
I believe this one. There isn’t a way to disprove this

FinalFins

Those things you call birds are government drones.

Sorg67

My theory is that the galaxy is in a giant biosphere in some omnipotent teenager's bedroom. If he does not keep up with his weekly atmospheric changes, we are all going to die. OMG.... what is going to happen to us when he goes to college. Oh wait, phew, he is already omnipotent. No need for college..... That was close....

DoubleDutch

AJE said:
What if we are all androids and we were programmed to think that we are humans, how would we know?
Only when / if there would be a bug in our android-programm we'd know.

Only now I understand why my phone runs on Android. You're right !!!!

Falena

AJE said:
Seriously have thought about this!
What if, biology is another species's technology? and we are biotechnological creations in the same way that robotic engineering and AI will be our creation. I mean, AI and robots will be able to reproduce based on the knowledge given to them about building them.
If we launched them onto another planet as little nanobots and they evolved based on the knowledge they were programmed with. Continued to learn,evolve, build and progress. Would humanity be their creator god ?
They wouldn't be able to find us or prove we existed if we didn't give them that information in the first place either

smee82

AJE said:
I just watched a stupid movie with that storyline last nigh i think it was called extintion but im translating the name from chinese so i might be wrong

DoubleDutch

smee82 said:
I just watched a stupid movie with that storyline last nigh i think it was called extintion but im translating the name from chinese so i might be wrong
How did it end ?

smee82

DoubleDutch said:
How did it end ?
the robot people went to live underground somewhere after people came back from mars or something.

Utar

Our pets are a higher form of life and smarter than we are. They have figured out how to get us to feed them, house them, provide beds, toys for them and they don't have to get a job, work, and pay for any of it.

DoubleDutch

Utar said:
Our pets are a higher form of life and smarter than we are. They have figured out how to get us to feed them, house them, provide beds, toys for them and they don't have to get a job, work, and pay for any of it.
So PetsPlace isn't such a weird name after all. We are indoctrinated and manipulated by those creatures.

Pythia

DoubleDutch said:
How did it end ?
Since when were you a Fishlore legend?

Imcrayfishareawesome

my crayfish is really a government assasin, she escaped and was found the next morning crawling (or searching) around the desk...

DoubleDutch

Pythia said:
Since when were you a Fishlore legend?
Since Elon Musk took me back from Mars

Pythia

DoubleDutch said:
Since Elon Musk took me back from Mars
Uhhh...I don't know what to say

Sorg67

AJE said:
Ask Bernard on West World

AquEric

I'M BEHIND ALL OF YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND THEY'RE ALL TRUE
P.S. THERE'S A LOT MORE Y'ALL DON'T KNOW ABOUT

DoubleDutch

AquEric said:
I'M BEHIND ALL OF YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND THEY'RE ALL TRUE
P.S. THERE'S A LOT MORE Y'ALL DON'T KNOW ABOUT
See, like I warned you all in a PM : It is AquEric pulling the strings in this world.
We're all just marionets. Even the mods can't do anything about it. My last cry out : IT IS AQUERIC ITS IS AQUERIC.

please listen !!!!

julifhy

Pythia said:
Here is my theory: The world we live in is actually part of a story somebody made
If I’m the main character, then this story is really boring lol :/ (Or if I want to be positive, my part of the story didn’t come yet lol)
If this story is about the world in general, then we’re definitely in the final chapters and the author is running out of ideas and just wants to finish the book

Lucy said:
I feel like is is a conspiracy though! I have so many dreams where I’m sort of going back to “my life” in that dream, or sometimes I feel like I’m living someone else’s life

Another theory (I actually kind of believe in this one):
We domesticated many plants and animals, but who domesticated us?
The answer:
Trees.
Also, fun fact:
Trees have friends (and even enemies I think) and they can talk to each other.

One last theory:
2012 is actually next year.

Skrabbitskrabbit

1. The Truman Show plot is actually 100% real
2. Ancient aliens.
These two should be self explanatory if you’ve seen these
3. All candy corn was made in the 1950s and all “new” candy corn is really just recycled old candy corn.

I can’t take credit for these theories but those are some of mine.

FishMommer

julifhy said:
We are in a stimulation probably built by the monkeys that took over the world in 2012.
LOL! Too much. The typo is even funnier.

Lucy

julifhy said:
Also, fun fact:
I actually read a study or something (maybe a conspiracy theory lol) on this once

Jerome O'Neil

Utar said:
The laws of conspiracy state that when everyone is in on it, it is no longer a conspiracy, it is reality, and you're just crazy.

Jerome O'Neil

AJE said:
Michael Pena is in a really good movie about just this. "Extinction" is available on Netflix.

Jerome O'Neil

smee82 said:
Hah!

I loved that movie, and just recommended it!

Utar

Jerome O'Neil said:
The laws of conspiracy state that when everyone is in on it, it is no longer a conspiracy, it is reality, and you're just crazy.
I am an Officer of the 'Leu'

Falena

julifhy said:
Also, fun fact:
YES! I watched a documentary about the way trees communicate and even have personalities!
Some are outcasted, attacked or abandoned by the rest of the forest because they're just not very nice!
Like, one tree stealing all the nutrients from another, solely because it could. The other trees stepped in, physically reached out underground and all gave the suffering tree a share of their own to save it, and they cut off the offender from their sharing network.
Also a group of trees looking after and feeding an albino one because it was smaller and weaker.
So cool!!

Imcrayfishareawesome

Mozzie from white collar would so be at home in this thread.

julifhy

Falena said:
YES! I watched a documentary about the way trees communicate and even have personalities!
Some are outcasted, attacked or abandoned by the rest of the forest because they're just not very nice!
Like, one tree stealing all the nutrients from another, solely because it could. The other trees stepped in, physically reached out underground and all gave the suffering tree a share of their own to save it, and they cut off the offender from their sharing network.
Also a group of trees looking after and feeding an albino one because it was smaller and weaker.
So cool!!
Wow! That’s so cool! What was the documentary called? I usually don’t watch them, but I want to watch this one lol. It seems really interesting.

Lucy

julifhy
Falena
Look up a painting by vladimir kush called Ray of Hope.

flyinGourami

Falena said:
So cool!!
When a tree has a better social life than you hilarious.

GeroBetta

In another universe there are humans that are saying the same thing as us- is there any other life in space?

julifhy

Lucy said:
julifhy
Falena
Look up a painting by vladimir_kush called Ray of Hope.
That painting is so cool! I looked up some more of his paintings and they’re amazing! I love surrealist and abstract art. I find it really interesting.

Falena

julifhy said:
Wow! That’s so cool! What was the documentary called? I usually don’t watch them, but I want to watch this one lol. It seems really interesting.
There's a couple, so I don't remember exactly which one. But I think it was the one called intelligent trees

Lucy said:
Look up a painting by vladimir kush called Ray of Hope.
That's gorgeous! He's a brilliant artist, thank you for sharing

julifhy

Idk if anyone’s still following this thread, but I came across a conspiracy theory that I’m probably going to be thinking about a lot lol. What if whenever we go to sleep we die and someone else wakes up thinking they are you.
(It’s currently 3 am where I am, so maybe this doesn’t make as much sense as I think it does. Oh well lol.)

jake37

To be honest I like Julia Robert's movie better than this thread even if it had Mel Gibbson.

Btw at least one of the legends had a robot write posts for him day and night until they became a legend.

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom