Compatibility question help Question

1. Linda4088 Well Known Member Member

I just ordered two pair of Fundulopanchax Gardneri Killi. I did my research but missed their aggression. I have two tanks. One is 10 gallon planted with Red Cherry Shrimp & Fancy guppies the other is 40 gallon planted community with only Red Cherry Shrimp, Ghost Shrimp & harlequin Rasbora in it now. I was going to put a pair in each tank. However, I just read that they will tear up my fancy guppies. So now what do I do? Do I put both pair in the larger tank and change my stocking options? I was going to get a pair of German Blue Ram for the larger tank & a Honey Gourami for each tank. I can't get an angel fish for my big tank anymore I guess. They are being shipped to me so I cannot send them back to the store. However my sister is going to set up her 10 gallon, that's another option. Any suggestions please help me.

2. FiscCyning Member Member

Both pairs are the same kind? From what I've read, having multiple males of the same kind together isn't recommended.

3. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Merged threads and have moved to the proper section forum under aquarium stocking questions, please do not post multiple threads regarding the same question across different sections of the forum. Thanks.