Community Fish for 10-Gallon

RoseyFlower10

I have been researching fish for community ten gallon tank but it’s way more difficult then I excepted. Does any one have a recommendation for that? I am still a beginner fish-keeper and I’ve had this tank for almost 3 years, the Betta in my tank is getting very old and I would like some options.

PlantedCommunityTank132

Is he somewhat aggressive? do you have any experience with putting other fish in the tank?
Is the tank planted?

jinjerJOSH22

I have been researching fish for community ten gallon tank but it’s way more difficult then I excepted. Does any one have a recommendation for that? I am still a beginner fish-keeper and I’ve had this tank for almost 3 years, the Betta in my tank is getting very old and I would like some options.
Hello, I'm assuming you mean after the Betta last moved on in life and in that case maybe a species of Micro Rasbora and Rosy Loaches? I love Rosies wonderful little fish and there is a diverse number of species of Micro Rasbora to pick from.

RoseyFlower10

Is he somewhat aggressive? do you have any experience with putting other fish in the tank?
Is the tank planted?
I meant after he passes
Hello, I'm assuming you mean after the Betta last moved on in life and in that case maybe a species of Micro Rasbora and Rosy Loaches? I love Rosies wonderful little fish and there is a diverse number of species of Micro Rasbora to pick from.
Oh, they sound wonderful! Thank you!

PlantedCommunityTank132

Noroomforshoe

Lamb chop rasbora or the slightly larger harliquin rasbora, ember tetra.

Motherlovebetta

If your tank is planted a shoal of celestial pearl danios or emerald dwarf rasboras would be pretty!

ProudPapa

Does it have to be fish? Have you considered a snail and shrimp tank?

Fisch

What you could try is chill rasboras, or ember tetras.
I second the Ember Tetras...

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
ethand
Replies
Views
Columbus
  • Question
Replies
Views