Common Pleco's Need a Home

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by convictleoparddempseyplec, Apr 7, 2010.

1. c

convictleoparddempseyplec Valued Member Member

I currently have had a major problem in my 55 gallon tank. Went away for 2 days not thinking anything would go wrong. Come back home to realize the entire tank has been unplugged and lost almost every fish i had in it. I hate to say but the common pleco's probably where the main cause. They have been raised from fry and are extremely healthy and huge!! I am trying to find some one with in the area of Montgomery county/bucks county - Philadelphia, PA area. It is sad to let them go, but i think it is best for them.

First common pleco is the smaller but still around 13" long with only a $5.00
    adoption fee. Must have 75 gallon plus.

Second guy i have raised for 3+ years and is extremely hard to let him go due to how healthy he is but i do not have a big enough tank for him so i think its best to let go of "Master Sucker" who is 18" long and 6"+ in diameter. I will let him go for $20 adoption fee. Hoping some one has a big tank of 90 gallons+ for a good home.

2. Chris123

Chris123 Well Known Member Member

If dont have any luck selling them try a fish auctionor a club near you that might take them off your hands

3. i

ilikefish Valued Member Member

Some LFS's (mostly pond stores) would pay you cash or at least store credit for those guys. Check it out

4. OP
    OP
    c

convictleoparddempseyplec Valued Member Member

thanks for the info guys :) , i got lots of work to do before may 1st but hopefully will be finding a new home soon for my plec's :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice