Common Pleco's Need a Home

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I currently have had a major problem in my 55 gallon tank. Went away for 2 days not thinking anything would go wrong. Come back home to realize the entire tank has been unplugged and lost almost every fish i had in it. I hate to say but the common pleco's probably where the main cause. They have been raised from fry and are extremely healthy and huge!! I am trying to find some one with in the area of Montgomery county/bucks county - Philadelphia, PA area. It is sad to let them go, but i think it is best for them.

First common pleco is the smaller but still around 13" long with only a $5.00
adoption fee. Must have 75 gallon plus.

Second guy i have raised for 3+ years and is extremely hard to let him go due to how healthy he is but i do not have a big enough tank for him so i think its best to let go of "Master Sucker" who is 18" long and 6"+ in diameter. I will let him go for $20 adoption fee. Hoping some one has a big tank of 90 gallons+ for a good home.

Chris123

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
If dont have any luck selling them try a fish auctionor a club near you that might take them off your hands

ilikefish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Some LFS's (mostly pond stores) would pay you cash or at least store credit for those guys. Check it out

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
thanks for the info guys , i got lots of work to do before may 1st but hopefully will be finding a new home soon for my plec's

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom