Columbian shark and tire track eel pics!! gotta see!

KittieKat
alrighty so Tom wanted me to put these up so he could see the two sleep together... I didnt get the pic that I wanted.. it was of Sweetheart (eel) with her head on Bullseye's (shark) back... missed it by a second but here are some other ones that I caught...

p.s. no nothing is wrong with the shark... the white that's in the pic was on the tank.. I have no idea what it is.

Drea
How cool is that! Good pics, your guys look so cuddly. That's awesome

Wolfgang8810
lookin super cuddly! Columbian sharks bet pretty large and will eventuallt need brackish water but for now it looks happy. you better be careful though or you'll end up with a Columbian TIRE TRACK shark lol

King_Snuggles
I did not know that a fish could cuddle.

Tom
Very nice pics. Just remember that a tire track eel won't tolerate brackish water(I think).
Tom

KittieKat
they have brackish water now.. and shes a happy eel... likes to go into the filter and out again like its a game.. follows ur finger too.. truly a great pair the both of them are.. just 2 weeks or so and theyll be in the new big tank

mlinden84
Wow, they look great! Just curious, how big are they?

Tom
If you add a used filter cartidge to the tank, it will cycle really fast since the bacteria needed are on the used filter piece and will go into the new tank. I have used that to cycle a few of my tanks and there have been no problems.
Tom

KittieKat
Wow, they look great! Just curious, how big are they?

umm sweetheart (eel) is about 7-ish inches and bullseye (shark) is about 6.5-7 ish inches maybe alittle shorter on each

mlinden84
umm sweetheart (eel) is about 7-ish inches and bullseye (shark) is about 6.5-7 ish inches maybe alittle shorter on each

and how big will they get?

KittieKat
the shark can get up to 24" in the wild but usually up to 14" in a tank... the eel can get any where from 8-24"

Wolfgang8810
the shark is so cool everyone vote for it for fish of the month!!!

KittieKat
I have my black shark in the running not my columbian...

Wolfgang8810
I knew that. that's what I was talking about but I guess I need to word things better

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
caty33
Replies
Views
pinkfloydpuffer
Replies
Views
AngelTheGypsy
Replies
Views