Colombo Aquarest - Is It Any Good?

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hello. I am looking for a liquid test kit around and I found only the one on the picture. I cannot find any other liquid test kit in 5 different shops already. I know you will recomend me the API master kit. But I would like to know if someone has experience with the COLOMBO product. (Amazon does not work in Denmark if that would be your suggestion). Thank you

Attachments

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Coradee said:
Giving this a bump up for you
Thank you! But I think majority people here use the API kit ... which I cannot find available in Europe. And import taxes from outside EU would cost me more than the kit if I try to ship it lol. Colombo is the only liquid kit I can find

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi, you can get the API kit in the Uk, could it not be shipped to you from here?

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Coradee said:
Hi, you can get the API kit in the Uk, could it not be shipped to you from here?
I know that amazon ships it there, but Amazon does nto ship to Denmark. Can you also buy it in some physical store there? Which shop please? Then I could try to order it online from there (I found some in Germany, but when I tried to order it it said it will be shipped from US - which would make me pay tax anyway)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom